CDIH
New Contest!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New Contest!! (/showthread.php?tid=9396)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Arpikarhu - 09-22-2004

IrishAlkey Wrote:I am your brother and I love you.

That's why...
dont fall for it, gonzo!! he just wants to corner you so he can tease you mercilessly about the giggling and sweating!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 09-22-2004

uh oh! crack was reading this thread and didnt post anything. he is probably on his way over to butcher me!

it was just a joke! i didnt mean it!! i swear!!!!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 09-22-2004

i got rid of it!!!! it's gone!! i promise to never do it again! please! put the knife down!

- Arpikarhu - 09-22-2004

say something!!! SAY SOMETHING!!!

- Danked - 09-22-2004

When is the Win a date with Drusilla contest?

- Goatweed - 09-22-2004

HedCold Wrote:because joobies will come with me
assuming you can get a car...

- HedCold - 09-22-2004

true

- GonzoStyle - 09-22-2004

crx girl Wrote:i have a vagina

and hedcold won't be there
we have a new leader!!!!

- crx girl - 09-22-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:i got rid of it!!!! it's gone!! i promise to never do it again! please! put the knife down!
can you pm me what you said? i won't tell i promise.

and yay

- IrishAlkey - 09-22-2004

I'll drop Tony Batista.

- Arpikarhu - 09-22-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:i have a vagina

and hedcold won't be there
we have a new leader!!!!
there is no way her vagina is better than frozen devil dogs

- Galt - 09-22-2004

I would like to spend a night with Eddie Gonzo because the last time he refused to drink with me and it made me sad. He tried to hug me but I refused his advances and now it makes me feel much regret. I feel I missed out on a chance to bond with e-pal, but failed to capitalize. I would show him how much he means to me and how much joy he brings to my life. I would buy him all the food and drink he could handle. I would take him to the top of the Empire State Building and show him the view, and then we would go to the arcade and play fun games where I would let him win. Then I would get front row seats to whatever local sports team he wanted to see. Then I would get him two hot Russian whores who eat his asshole and spit his feces onto each other’s mouths. Before we ended the night, I’d ask him to give me a piggy back ride. I hope he would oblige because I miss piggy back rides. It reminds me of being a free spirited child. Nevertheless, our time together would be filled with laughs, intellectual discussions, food, drinks, and hot chicks.

- Arpikarhu - 09-22-2004

way too much activity for gonzo. he would have a heart attack halfway through.

- Keyser Soze - 09-22-2004

he would die a happy man.

- The Sleeper - 09-22-2004

I should win a date with you so that you would actually pick me up, fuckface

you sweet talker you

- TheGMANN - 09-22-2004

I think I should win the evening with Gonzo because I see this thread for what it really is. A cry for help. He is lonely at home craving the attention from people he loves,but just cant get it from posting and message boards alone. If I were to win me and my pal Eddie would have a swinging night on the town. Partying and hopping around from bar to bar, picking up hot white women and making memories.....together.

- GonzoStyle - 09-22-2004

I got out of breath just reading those posts.

- Jack - 09-22-2004

Wait...

That prize sucks. I want a different one.

i want a night with baker