CDIH
Where to masturbate. - SLEEPER IS RIGHT:  YOU ARE ALL WRONG - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Where to masturbate. - SLEEPER IS RIGHT:  YOU ARE ALL WRONG (/showthread.php?tid=9819)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Galt - 12-31-2004

and after I accidentally aimed my penis towards my mouth, I accidentally closed my mouth and then I accidentally swallowed!!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2004

the mental image is horrifying!

- GonzoStyle - 12-31-2004

Galt Wrote:and after I accidentally aimed my penis towards my mouth, I accidentally closed my mouth and then I accidentally swallowed!!!!!
That's just a horrible exaggeration.

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2004

or the horrible truth. you decide. we already have.

- Galt - 12-31-2004

the archives have been opened by Jack and everyone can read your thread about coming in your mouth and how none of this was an accident.

- crx girl - 12-31-2004

i'll take a guy who accidentally swallows his own cum over a guy who likes efficient sex anyday. i hope you don't ever expect a woman to swallow yours galt.

- Goatweed - 12-31-2004

Quote:i'll take a guy who accidentally swallows his own cum over a guy who likes efficient sex anyday.

even I have my limits - ew!

- crx girl - 12-31-2004

accidentally!!!!

i'm really just curious how any of you can even get a blow job if your all so disgusted by your own semen.

Edited By crx girl on 1104525434

- Mad - 12-31-2004

As long as she swallows, I have no problem.

- Gooch - 12-31-2004

b/c we aren't putting our own dick in our mouths?

for a guy, cum in their own mouth...just seems wrong and goes against all that is holy like nails screeching along some sexual chalkboard.

but, here's a question....

what if you came in her mouth, and she wanted to kiss you, after she swallowed.

- crx girl - 12-31-2004

galt's not talking about his mouth though, he seems to be freaked out by the thought of cum being anywhere, even the trash can.

and yeah, is there some set waiting period before you can kiss the girl again? do you make her brush her teeth first? mouthwash? i find this all quite fascinating

- GonzoStyle - 12-31-2004

I am secure enough I guess to not be afraid of MY semen. Like no one here ever sucked a ton of mucus and other vile shit down your throat when you had a cold, sure its cool cause its your own. I don't go around searching out guys who are jerking off so they can cum in my mouth. It's not my fault you have a serious homophobic fixation, it's mine, I can freeze it and put it in my water later on as ice cubes. I posted it for the simple fact that I have admitted so much shit that I didn't think anything else I could post would shock anyone and I guess I was wrong, huzzah for me. Yeah i came in my mouth, ok, and, yeah? what!!

- Gooch - 12-31-2004

galt probably jerks off in his elevator now.

as for waiting period...i won't tongue kiss, but i don't mind lip kiss after.

- Galt - 12-31-2004

I don't swallow my clumpy snot either. That's gross. The smell and thought of it makes me gag.

Hell no. I don't really feel comfortable kissing after blow jobs. If I cum in her mouth then, yeah, it's pretty much guaranteed that she's not getting a kiss.

- drusilla - 12-31-2004

Gooch Wrote:but, here's a question....

what if you came in her mouth, and she wanted to kiss you, after she swallowed.
chicks should know better. its wrong to even try.

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2004

i think i love you

- GonzoStyle - 01-02-2005

Galt Wrote:I don't swallow my clumpy snot either. That's gross. The smell and thought of it makes me gag.

Hell no. I don't really feel comfortable kissing after blow jobs. If I cum in her mouth then, yeah, it's pretty much guaranteed that she's not getting a kiss.
You have issues.

- Arpikarhu - 01-02-2005

says the man who eats his own cum

- GonzoStyle - 01-02-2005

yeah, I love it so much I do it on a daily basis now.

- Arpikarhu - 01-02-2005

i think we all assumed that anyway