CDIH
May I have your attention please... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: May I have your attention please... (/showthread.php?tid=9851)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Arpikarhu - 01-05-2005

I DO NOT!!! SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!

- Buttmunch - 01-05-2005

Just for the record. There are a lot of threads that are missing.

But, it is still, ummmm, interesting to read how self-important lots of these threads were.

- Gooch - 01-05-2005

i do agree.

- Goatweed - 01-05-2005

was that leak ever fixed?

- The Jays - 01-05-2005

Yeah, I was wondering too. It just seemed like Froy was like, "Ok, since none of you guys are fessing up, I'm gonna blame Gonzo."

- Jack - 01-05-2005

Oh.. uhm.. the search works now.

- fbd - 01-05-2005

in my bathroom at school this year, one of the sinks leaks and they never fixed it, so we just wrapped a sock around it

- Goatweed - 01-05-2005

so Froy wrapped a sock around Gonzo?

that must've been one huge sock.

- Gooch - 01-05-2005

we never knew. i wonder if it was just mutliple people saying stuff to pals. Sean and I had considered Roger, before the whole Gonzo debacle came up b/c PB accused Gonzo...which I didn't beleive...but Froy ended up using it anyway later on. Then, in retrospect, I wonder if it was Sean.

- GonzoStyle - 01-05-2005

god I was like a lonely bitch begging to be taken back while saying "fine i'm gone" 20 times, I think this may trump star-child.

- The Sleeper - 01-05-2005

wow you guys really took that shit seriously

- The Jays - 01-05-2005

Everytime I see PB in someone's post, it just makes me think her screenname was Peanut Butter.

- Gooch - 01-05-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:god I was like a lonely bitch begging to be taken back while saying "fine i'm gone" 20 times, I think this may trump star-child.
you had put so much time and effort into your posts and board. who would want to be booted in shame like that. i can't blame you.

- The Jays - 01-05-2005

yeah, Gonzo also used lol way too much.

- Buttmunch - 01-05-2005

Wow, re-reading that, I must have been the biggest piece of shit around.

You guys really hated the ever lovin' shit out of me!

I don't get what half the threads are about cause there is no context. It just makes reading them that much more ridiculous

- Jack - 01-05-2005

YMB is getting more traffic than it has ever gotten.

- fbd - 01-05-2005

ymb exists as something other than an oa.com archive?

- GonzoStyle - 01-05-2005

Gooch Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:god I was like a lonely bitch begging to be taken back while saying "fine i'm gone" 20 times, I think this may trump star-child.
you had put so much time and effort into your posts and board. who would want to be booted in shame like that. i can't blame you.
Eh, at the time I was super fuckin pissed. Not even about the demoding but because of what matty boy and I had been through and just 2 weeks before he posted that I was the best poster and how much our friendship meant to him. Then he took the word of PB who only posted his cock pics and was such a trustworthy person. On top of that the fact that later on he would tell sean everything going on in BTS and even beforehand. lol, ok I am done.

was there really anything in BTS that was so scandalous that it shan't be leaked?!?!