CDIH
Old people are worthless - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Old people are worthless (/showthread.php?tid=9912)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 01-12-2005

what the fuck do i know about the message board business?

- Buttmunch - 01-12-2005

You know Rooner, you're a fuckin' mumbling stuttering little prick. You know that?

- GonzoStyle - 01-12-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:what the fuck do i know about the message board business?
You fuckin post all day, you're in here all the time another... another few minutes and you'll be a fuckin emoticon, thats how often you're here.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Hey, you got a message board? Two niggers just stole my posts. You believe that shit, huh? You fuckin' believe that?

For us to post any other way was nuts. To us, those goody-good people who posted shitty threads and used emoticons and one word replies, worried about hurting someone's e-feelings, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted to post something we just did it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

If you're part of CDIH, nobody ever tells you that they're going to ban you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like on YMB. See, your banners come with smilies, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for your posting all of your membership. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their board.

This guy could fuck up a cup of coffee.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

What am I, a schmuck on wheels?

This message board business will never be the same. After OA.com, the wackbag took it all over. Today it looks like Candyland. And while the kids play Opie and Anthony on XM, Fofolina and Peter Dragon drop emoticons and clapping hands on the O&A General Discussion forum. In the old days, moderators knew your name, what you posted, what you thought. Today, it's like checkin' into an airport. And if you start a thread, you're lucky if you get anything other than a bunch of kiss ass replies by Thursday. Today, it's all gone. You get a whale like Gooch show up with four million conspiracy theories in a suitcase, and some twenty-five-year-old moderator school kid is gonna want him to be nicey nice. After the Golden Agers got knocked out of your moms box, the Anthony Cumia corporation tore down practically every one of the old messageboards. And where did the money come from to rebuild the pyramids? Bang parties. But in the end, I wound up right back where I started. I could still post with Gonzo, and I could still post for all kinds of people back home. And why mess up a good thing?

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Didn't matter. It didn't mean anything. When my post count was low, I'd go out and post some more. I ran everything. I paid off mods. I paid off admins. I paid off Super Admins. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over.

Oh I like this one... One post goes one way, the other post goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', 'Whadda ya want from me?'

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." I said, "All right, I'll tell you something: go fuck your mother."

Rooner had never asked me to post somewhere else before - but now he's asking me to go down to boredplanet and do a thread with Header? That's when I knew I would never have come back from boredplanet alive.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

You dumb bastard, I can't fucking believe you. You're gonna go in the hole.

Hottie (talking to gooch about posting on YMB): We're supposed to be robbin' this place, you dumb fuckin' hebe.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

GMANN:What happened?
dru:Alkey modded him. He fucking modded him. I can't fucking believe it.

Silera: I'm pregnant
Alkey: I'm a good shot, what do you want from me? I'm a good shot.
Yekla: How could you miss at this distance?

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

In this day and age, what the fuck is this world coming to? I can't believe this, a spic broad, having a kid with a mick.

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

I ask her for W2's she sends me her fuckin entire tax return instead!!!

Now I gotta wait for this broad to send me another fax which will take a week!!!

Old people suck!!

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

thread of the year