CDIH
I can't wait until the queen dies - sorry trish - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I can't wait until the queen dies - sorry trish (/showthread.php?tid=9930)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

lush Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:He'll never be king, plus I think William is the obvious choice and he seems capable.
He's not lined up to be the King, only if William dies. He has no real obligations to anything, that's why he's the partying prince and always in "Hello".
He's filthy rich without doing anything. That's my dream.
I was referring to charles never being king.

As far capable, I meant in fitting the mold of what a prince/king looks and acts like. Not in his running anything, the kid is smart, he plays polo, he dresses well and is handsome. Thats all a king has to do.

- The Jays - 01-13-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:Yeah, see? That family's all spawned from a bunch of Jew hating German royal families, of course he's gonna find The Humour of Hitler
to be fair who wouldn't find humor in Hitler.
True. My friend's grandfather was a survior from Auschwitz, and he's alwaystelling us the crazy wacky things Adolf had done, and he always ends his stories with, "Boy, that mother fucker sure got us good! Who wants a beer?"

The Jays Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:Yeah, see? That family's all spawned from a bunch of Jew hating German royal families, of course he's gonna find The Humour of Hitler
to be fair who wouldn't find humor in Hitler.
True. My friend's grandfather was a survior from Auschwitz, and he's alwaystelling us the crazy wacky things Adolf had done, and he always ends his stories with, "Boy, that mother fucker sure got us good! Who wants a beer?"
Oh man, i'd love to meet him, he sounds like he got the joke.

One in 20 million got it, so I guess it was good enough.

- lush - 01-13-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
lush Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:He'll never be king, plus I think William is the obvious choice and he seems capable.
He's not lined up to be the King, only if William dies. He has no real obligations to anything, that's why he's the partying prince and always in "Hello".
He's filthy rich without doing anything. That's my dream.
I was referring to charles never being king.

As far capable, I meant in fitting the mold of what a prince/king looks and acts like. Not in his running anything, the kid is smart, he plays polo, he dresses well and is handsome. Thats all a king has to do.
No, Charles will never be king. I watched that E! special, i think I was sick that day, and learned all about European Royality.
As far as handsome, I guess we know why Charles will never be King

- The Jays - 01-13-2005

at his grandchildren's birthday parties, he always embarrasses them by telling all his friends it's time to play "Pin the Gold Star on the Jew"

- lush - 01-13-2005

This guy is fictional. He's one of your "stories"

The Jays Wrote:at his grandchildren's birthday parties, he always embarrasses them by telling all his friends it's time to play "Pin the Gold Star on the Jew"
Now I seriously wanna meet him, i'll make him an honorary admin here!!!

- HedCold - 01-13-2005

he can replace whats his name

HedCold Wrote:he can replace whats his name
or I can dump a mod instead.

- The Jays - 01-13-2005

but seriously, it's just a swastika. all a swastika is is a plus sign with droopy arms.

The Jays Wrote:but seriously, it's just a swastika. all a swastika is is a plus sign with droopy arms.
The swastika much like the little square mustache got a bad rep because of the whole nazi/hitler thing. It's not like the nazi's created the swastika, or hitler created the mustache, they stole both.

- Goatweed - 01-13-2005

HedCold Wrote:he can replace whats his name
[Image: brood.gif]

- The Jays - 01-13-2005

DOOMSDAY

- Goatweed - 01-13-2005

I miss that old fuck.

- The Jays - 01-13-2005

<------------- Sad

- Goatweed - 01-13-2005

yeah where the fuck did he go?

- The Jays - 01-13-2005

Keyser stripped me naked.

- Goatweed - 01-13-2005

that sounds sexy

- The Jays - 01-13-2005

When I was like three or four, sexy was my favorite word to use. I would always find a way to toss it into my everyday conversation. A couple years ago, my cousin came across a tape he had made, whcih featured me as a guest cameo. Upon being asked what I wanted to be when I grow up, I responded with my favorite catchphrase, "I want marry sexy girl." I still enjoy the word sexy, and I appreciate your continued usage of the word.

Edited By The Jays on 1105653665

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

The Jays Wrote:Keyser stripped me naked.
did not!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>sounds sexy though!!!</span>