CDIH
The Mormon Church - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Mormon Church (/showthread.php?tid=12063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Galt - 10-06-2006

Galt Wrote:I'm sorry if your board sucks ass.

I click the quote button and everything is fucked up. I did absolutely nothing wrong, cumstain.

see. you suck. Not me.

- faceman802 - 10-06-2006

I click the quote button and everything is fucked up. I did absolutely nothing wrong, cumstain.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH he told you....I mean other than the fact that everybody else can do it correct, even boney-ass luna but hey I'm sure it's just a glitch in the system that occurs twice in a week

ps. 3 times in a week

- Galt - 10-06-2006

faceman802 Wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH he told you....I mean other than the fact that everybody else can do it correct, even boney-ass luna but hey I'm sure it's just a glitch in the system that occurs twice in a week

ps. 3 times in a week

EVERYTIME.

- GonzoStyle - 10-06-2006

Galt Wrote:

see. you suck. Not me.

pathetic

Galt Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:

ps. 3 times in a week

EVERYTIME.

maybe you should form your own thoughts for a change.

- Luna - 10-06-2006

Quote:I mean other than the fact that everybody else can do it correct, even boney-ass luna but hey I'm sure it's just a glitch in the system that occurs twice in a week
hey maaan, I can figure out more than you think!

Luna Wrote:
Quote:I mean other than the fact that everybody else can do it correct, even boney-ass luna but hey I'm sure it's just a glitch in the system that occurs twice in a week
hey maaan, I can figure out more than you think!

except how to grow an ass evidentally

- Galt - 10-06-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:

see. you suck. Not me.

pathetic

I even just changed the skin. No idea why it's fucking up. I feel like DIG the tech idiot.

even I got singed off that burn

- Galt - 10-06-2006

Pissy, whiny Gonzo is not becoming.

Galt Wrote:Pissy, whiny Gonzo is not becoming.

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!

Galt Wrote:Pissy, whiny Gonzo is not becoming.

give him a chance and he could be-coming on your face....oh sick burn

- Galt - 10-06-2006

1.3% of my posts include quotes. It won't bother me. Not like the rest of you quote-vortexing, emoticon-using simpletons.

Galt Wrote:1.3% of my posts include quotes. It won't bother me. Not like the rest of you quote-vortexing, emoticon-using simpletons.

use of big words will not diminish the fact that you haven't yet mastered the use of the quotation button

- Luna - 10-06-2006

nice sig, Facey.... LOL

- Goatweed - 10-06-2006

Galt, you had BB Code & HTML disabled, and as a result anytime you used something like quote or whatever it didnt work. I reenabled it, youre ok now.

- Galt - 10-06-2006

conspiracy

- Goatweed - 10-07-2006

technology

- GonzoStyle - 10-07-2006

stupidity

- Galt - 10-07-2006

fat