CDIH
Why - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Why (/showthread.php?tid=2128)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- virgingrrl - 06-12-2002

i'll kick both of your candy arses:-D

- Ken'sPen - 06-12-2002

I'll pay $$$$ if you wear leather when you do it

- LZMF1 - 06-12-2002

i would never fight a woman........

Quote:I'll pay $$$$ if you wear leather when you do it

deal.

Quote:i would never fight a woman........

pussy.

- LZMF1 - 06-12-2002

VG whaddaya say we sit down with a bottle of porfidio anejo(no salt or limes because they're for pussies) and 2 shot glasses and speak in a civil manner?

i may be a retard but i am a gentleman.

Edited By LZMF1 on June 12 2002 at 12:00

Quote:i may be a retard but i am a gentleman.

that's the silliest thing i have ever heard:lol:

- LZMF1 - 06-12-2002

yeah, but i got a little chuckle out of you.

- Kid Afrika - 06-12-2002

how is it that I always miss these fast-moving threads?

oh yeah, and...

I'LL BEAT THAT BITCH WIT' A BAT!!! :-o

Quote:how is it that I always miss these fast-moving threads?

cause you are slow as molasses

- LZMF1 - 06-12-2002

all this talk of booze!!!! i think i'll go make myself a drink...

- Ken'sPen - 06-12-2002

BLACK as molasses

- LZMF1 - 06-12-2002

ding ding ding ding!!!

- HedCold - 06-12-2002

the kids that i knew from hs that went to my college pretty much refused to drink beer and only got that hard lemonade and smirnoff ice stuff. they always complained that beer 'tastes so nasty'. they were so gay about it

- The Sleeper - 06-12-2002

If you wanna drink soda, drink soda...if you wanna get fucked up, DRINK FUCKING ALCOHOL YOU PUSSIES!!!

- crx girl - 06-12-2002

i'm actually drinking that skyy blue stuff right now. it claims to have vodka in it, but i'm assuming it's very little. i generally drink beer but i picked up a 6pack of this stuff just to see how it is. it's not bad, better on ice, i find it to be a little tooo sweet, well, all of them really, they're just too sweet, but it's ok for a change. i can't drink more than one in a row so i have beer too.:toast:

oh, and as for absolut, it's no better than you're basic cheap ass well vodka. it's only popular because of a brilliant ad campaign. i don't drink liquor all that much, but when i do, it's usually vodka. mmmmmmmm stoly o and tonic :thumbs-up: but the quality of it is not so much the flavour, the best ones are crystal watstits. the filtering process, for some reason i can't think of what you call it, but the more it's done, the less impurities, the less impurities equal a lesser hangover. and i think these malt beverages have about 5% alcohol, which is equal to a decent beer, so they're not really pussified, just taste different...

- Sloatsburgh - 06-12-2002

I believe the answer to the question lies in the brewing process. If you make a potato vodka, you make a mash out of potatoes and then distill and ferment the liquids. If you add a malt, like a barley malt, you can probably develop a similar taste and not have to distill it as long.

As for Whiskey, nothing gentle and palatable can develop from their recipies. If you tone down the alcohol content, it will still have that strong wood flavor. Great for wine and scotch, terrible for punch. But there are the Lynchburg Lemonades.... and they still had that whiskey burn to them.

That being said, Zima, the source of this current embarrassment, tastes (to me) like a carbonated water with a shot of grain alcohol. Another person decribed it as tasting like a by-product. It's been about 7 years since Zima came out. Maybe it's copywrites are ending (like medicine) or maybe they felt that they could not make any more money so they decided to sell their processies.

But in the end, I don't know fuck. I am just speculating.

- Spitfire - 06-12-2002

I'm so proud of myself-- no more girlie drinks for me! I've finally developed a taste for and started drinking beer :-D and Jager, nectar of the gods...

as far as whiskey goes, nothing can beat Johnny Walker Black Label :crackhead: it hurts...

- Arthur Dent - 06-12-2002

if you want something other than beer, you should go for a mix drink, not the pre-made bottled crap.

Jack Daniels and Coke is my poison of choice when not drinking beer.
Vodka and just about anything at fancy parties. Vodka Sours are great for pre-dinner cocktails. Taste like a sourpatch kid.

- McBourbon - 06-12-2002

Shots: Cuervo 1800 or Patron
Beer: Labatt's
Mixed drinks: Jack and Coke or a Sapphire and Tonic

Mybe it's just me, but I'm a purist when it comes to drinking.

- Hey Ladi - 06-12-2002

Drink I've discovered....... Red Devil = This cocktail contains Southern Comfort, Crown Royal, Stolichnaya Vodka, Amaretto, Triple Sec, Cranberry Juice, and Sour Mix.

not too bad

LI Iced teas are good
one of my most favorites is a Manhattan, better on the rock, when it gets warm it gets harsh
and a Harley Davidson... made with Yukon Jack, and I think Jim Beam, with coke.

Beer... super light or super dark.... Corona or Guinness