CDIH
Question of great importance.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Question of great importance.... (/showthread.php?tid=2836)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Quote:and for the record... Maymay sucks at the moderating.... sucks even more at the posting... but he's really good at the ass-kissing
Because all YOUR posts are just comedy gold. And yeah, we've all seen how well YOU moderate. Rolleyes

- Galt - 07-29-2002

This fight would have been more interesting when your names glowed.

Now it's just lame like K1d/Gooch

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

Quote:Because all YOUR posts are just comedy gold.
ok... this coming from Capt. UnFunney.... the guy who feels the need to put a ":rofl: " emoticon after his own posts to try to appear funny.
Quote:And yeah, we've all seen how well YOU moderate.
Maymay... are you saying you spend time on oa.com checking up on my moderating? ....hmmm, you really are pathetic, aren't you...

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Quote:This fight would have been more interesting when your names glowed.
:-(

Quote:Maymay... are you saying you spend time on oa.com checking up on my moderating? ....hmmm, you really are pathetic, aren't you...
No you fucking moron. Remember that you were still a mod there when I was a member? Fuckin stoner.

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

yeah... i remember... barely, but i remember....

but you know what i remember now maymay.... That I'm still a moderator... and you are just a lowly piece of shit "used-to-be" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (i put those in there so maynard would realize it was funny)

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

inching closer to anger management with this thread. i OWN this mod thing!!! i am rocking da house!!!

- Galt - 07-29-2002

Ohhhh, here comes a top notch opportunity for our old friend.....

"you actually care that much about being a mod? I don't. God it's the Internet, not real life. Get over yourself. I've got a life outside the board you know, loser"

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Quote:and you are just a lowly piece of shit "used-to-be"
And did you notice that all of the other mods were also demodded you fucking imbecile.

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

Quote:(i put those in there so maynard would realize it was funny)
and the funny is where? i missed it :-(

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

God damn you Galt. You stole my next post. :fuckoff:

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

actually , galt stole it from sleeper first

- Galt - 07-29-2002

But Sleeper stole it from Bill Simmons.

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

who stole it from mike barnacle

- The Sleeper - 07-29-2002

who stole it from ethel merman

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

who borrowed it from irving berlin

- Galt - 07-29-2002

WHO WAS IN FOOTLOOSE WITH KEVIN BACON!!!

Quote:WHO WAS IN FOOTLOOSE WITH KEVIN BACON!!!
comedy gold

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

and so was chris penn who was in resevoir dogs

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

Quote:And did you notice that all of the other mods were also demodded you fucking imbecile.
yes i did notice.... and i find it quite amusing that there was 6 or more mods removed from their postions, to be replaced by Ken'Pen, Arpi, Luna.... and Jack...
hahahahaha... maynard's not an Admin anymore and it's really bothering him.... hahahahha, everybody point & laugh...

Quote:and the funny is where? i missed it
Arpi... you missed the funny a long time ago... you have no chance of catching up now... get over it... move on...

with michael madsen who was in donnie brasco with johnnie depp who is cool.