CDIH
The return of Confessions - the confessional is open - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The return of Confessions - the confessional is open (/showthread.php?tid=4726)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- snowballschanceinhell - 01-09-2003

Good luck Gonz..

- LyricalGomez - 01-09-2003

I was listening to the My Block remix yesterday and got a bit choked up. Don't know why, maybe because the lyrics remind me of my youth, or maybe because it reminds me of listening to 2pac to the first time and being totally engrossed by his music.

- IrishAlkey - 01-09-2003

I love my baby.

Your status makes that funny

I don't love my status.

Quote:Your status makes that funny

lol

- GonzoStyle - 01-09-2003

Jack is alkeys baby.

Nas - the Cross

I didn't know that was on the album, I just downloaded it.. whoa the lyrics are tight as fuck.

I wish I could make my mothers life easier. she loves me a lot and comes to me for everything. She feels bad a lot of the time cause I am the parent in our relationship many times and she feels bad that I give her advice and help her and she feels she doesnt do for me enough. I'm used to doing for myself by now though, I honestly don't mind it and think its made me a stronger person. I just wish I could put my mindset in her brain so she could change, she wants to but finds it too hard.

Do you tell her you feel stronger for it Gonz?

- Noellevious - 01-09-2003

I was really surprised when someone I met from the board turned out to be someone else.

It makes me sad.

I'm so glad to see Gonzo's old sig again!

I miss my big-eared, large post count one that Seph made.

- Jack - 01-09-2003

I wish I could shake whatever virus has hit me for the last 2 months. The mood swings are evident, especially on the board. I have pissed off a lot of the people I considered friends here with my bickering and arguing. It's something I regret terribly.

So was I.

Yeah, apprentlly the original album that was leaked was missing one or two tracks. I like the more serious Nas, he should stick to doing songs like The Cross, Got yourself a Gun, Ether, One Mic instead of Made you look...Made you look is an awesome song, but it just can't compare.

The death of my Aunt weighs heavily on my family right now and is just another in the long list of problems my mom doesn't need, at least one of them was taken care of, but as soon as she came home there was an invitation to a funeral in the mailbox, apparentlly one of her best friends husband died, seems to be the way things are going for her and it sucks.

Jack's at his best when he's pissed.

- Noellevious - 01-09-2003

That's funny.

Jacks one of the nicest and true blue friends i've ever had the pleasure of knowing, I consider it an honor to know him. I just wish we could be closer friends but distance doesn't permit that.

- Jack - 01-09-2003

Gonzo is the person who got me hooked into message boards. He even inspired me to return to school. <s>If</s> When I meet him, I don't want no fucking handshake, I want a hug because thats how close of a friend I consider him.

I remember when I was leaving OA.com and jack said I influenced him to go back to school, it took me by surprise. Jack and I hadn't spoken at all up until then.

Him being inspired by me, inspired me to also go back. I figured if I can help someone make such a huge decision then why can't I take such an action myself?

Jack made me feel welcome right away.. he is cool.

I have grown to hate long-distance relationships, and I'm starting to realise that they just don't work.