CDIH
starbucks redux - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: starbucks redux (/showthread.php?tid=5566)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- LyricalGomez - 03-13-2003

Quote:I just mean you're ..... strange, in a bland sort of way

Compared to you everyone is bland and boring :-p

Quote:now you are just taking my posts, altering them a little and feeding them back to me. not impressed, not impressed at all young man. you are going to have to climb every stair in this stadium and then shove your scholarship with a red hot poker!

Yes, because you are the very first person in the history of the world to ever talk like that, you might want to keep that unwarranted ego in check and realise that you are neither as original or cutting edge as you think you are, your act has been done, and better I might add, by hundreds if not thousands of people. Your posts have the substance of a retarded 4 year old throwing his shit against the wall and saying TAH-DAH.

Now pay your fucking server bill because I'm sick of looking at little red x's

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

Quote:Compared to you everyone is bland and boring
not in my world :burnfucker:

- Keyser Soze - 03-13-2003

would you two just get a room and fuck already?

Quote:not in my world

I don't know if to be worried or intruiged

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

Quote:Yes, because you are the very first person in the history of the world to ever talk like that, you might want to keep that unwarranted ego in check and realise that you are neither as original or cutting edge as you think you are, your act has been done, and better I might add, by hundreds if not thousands of people. Your posts have the substance of a retarded 4 year old throwing his shit against the wall and saying TAH-DAH.
you are beginning to bore me.

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

beginning to?

Quote:you are beginning to bore me.

Back to this little tactic Arpi? I've seen and heard it all before, now go back to the drawing board and try something new, but since we're on the subject of boring, your little posts are quite mundane and uninteresting.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

That's the extent of your posting, recycled garbage, posted over and over again.

But of course that is your plan, to bore people to the point where they just give up even trying to argue with you, because they're sick of responding to the same lame insults they first heard back in pre-school.

Isn't it about time for another King of Mediocrity post?

Or maybe the infamous quote followed by rolling eyes

Or no, you will say you are bored with it for the 50th time

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

Quote:Back to this little tactic Arpi? I've seen and heard it all before, now go back to the drawing board and try something new, but since we're on the subject of boring, your little posts are quite mundane and uninteresting.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

That's the extent of your posting, recycled garbage, posted over and over again.

But of course that is your plan, to bore people to the point where they just give up even trying to argue with you, because they're sick of responding to the same lame insults they first heard back in pre-school.

Isn't it about time for another King of Mediocrity post?

Or maybe the infamous quote followed by rolling eyes

Or no, you will say you are bored with it for the 50th time
you are the king of mediocrity, thats why you are so boring. Rolleyes

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

Quote:you are the king of mediocrity, thats why you are so boring
:lol: that sucked ass, you're not even trying here

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

grrrr Confuseduicide:

Edited By Hey Ladi on 1047585904

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

Quote:that sucked ass, you're not even trying here
i have lost interest in him. sorry. he never really got into the fray with anything interesting so i am just going through the motions till he goes away.

The trifecta of shit

Good job assnugget

the sexual tension on this page is so thick you could cut it with a knife!

Quote:i have lost interest in him. sorry. he never really got into the fray with anything interesting so i am just going through the motions till he goes away.

Oh I'm not going anywhere Arpi, it's too much fun watching these sad little attacks of yours.

I don't leave because of spineless, little dorks who find themselves to be god's gift to comedy, I've seen to many of them, all of them are the same, all talk with nothing to back up, they are the nameless nobodies who slink through life because nobody takes them seriously. Don't even try and deny it, or wait, no you'd quote that, say I saw through you and post the rolleyes emoticon right? Such brilliance and originality is rarely seen these days. You're a nobody to me, someone who makes the time during phone calls from clients slightly more entertaining with his little tirades.

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

feeling pent up Keyser? I think you are projecting onto them ..... wait, no this halfassed fight IS really gay ... you might be right

I'm telling you, they are so gay for each other!!!!!

When did the two of you turn into Mr. and Mrs. Freud?

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

Quote:When did the two of you turn into Mr. and Mrs. Freud?
it's the curse of the high libido, be grateful you weren't blessed with it

Are you challenging my libido?

I fear I must now fuck you in an elevator

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

I am indeed, missionary all the way right
it's a big night when you leave the night light on