CDIH
Going to be a dad real soon - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Going to be a dad real soon (/showthread.php?tid=5959)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-04-2003

SORRY HOLD ON I AM STONED AND IM LOOKING AT JACKS SIG, AND I AM TRIPPING LIKE A HIPPY!

- GonzoStyle - 04-05-2003

He doesn't even copy and paste anymore, he just posts links. If he was of any help he'd ctrl v that baby out instead of making them induce labor. Then again if he cared about his better half he woulda given her the courtesy of posting this in the pit but no we can see how much he really cares. I bet of Mae Young was preggo again he'd be more interested.

- Sweet Angel - 04-05-2003

Is Emily here yet?

- GonzoStyle - 04-05-2003

I bet he pulls a raven and joins up as Teenweeks baby.

- Teenweek - 04-05-2003

Quote:Is Emily here yet?

Just got back from the hospital. It is looking very likely that they want to induce labor by the latest next weekend. She will be 34 weeks tomorrow.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-05-2003

godspeed

- Teenweek - 04-05-2003

Thanks man. :-)

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-05-2003

16 years........ :banana: :banana:

- Sweet Angel - 04-05-2003

Wow, does she have to stay in the hospital until they induce or can she come home? How are the two of you holding up?

- Teenweek - 04-06-2003

She cannot leave until she gives birth. She is doing better. She can eat, go to the bathroom herself, shower, sit up, but she has to stay in bed and they monitor her every couple of hours. I spend a few hours at the hospital every day. Once your water breaks. Thats it, no exceptions. You stay.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-06-2003

It'll be ok TW...I hear the first one always takes the longest...

- Teenweek - 04-08-2003

Just found out, she is being induced Sunday night. So by next Monday I will be a dad.

[Image: music049.gif][Image: dance.gif][Image: 85565.gif][Image: pint.gif][Image: med19.gif]

Edited By Teenweek on 1049817461

- Metalfan - 04-08-2003

Cool beans....I hope they give her the epidural before the pain gets too bad...or she'll be yelling at you like you've never heard before in your life :lol:

- LZMF1 - 04-08-2003

TW....after she gives birth and spends a few minutes with your new bundle of joy she's going to be accosted by the hospital's breast feeding nazi........my wife basically told the bitch to get the fuck out of the room.

- Metalfan - 04-08-2003

Is that because she interrupted your snack time? :rofl:

- Teenweek - 04-08-2003

She wants to try without it, but she said if it hurts too much she will want it. She is a red headed irish girl with not a lot of patience. I think at least I hope I have heard the worst

- Metalfan - 04-08-2003

Convince her to take the drugs man.......for your own good

- LZMF1 - 04-08-2003

TW.....i don't care how tough a mick she is............she's gonna need the epidural.

and metal......you can't possibly say that you never tried it.

what did little jimmy norton call it? ......................"a nice sugary surprise" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Teenweek - 04-08-2003

i totally think she will do it. she is just going to start out without it. I say she doesn't last 10 minutes.

- Metalfan - 04-08-2003

Quote:you can't possibly say that you never tried it.

yes LZ, yes I can say that