CDIH
Freaky dreams - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Freaky dreams (/showthread.php?tid=829)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Galt - 03-28-2002

DGW Wrote:The other had me on the Jersey shoreline with flooding and huge waves...but I was sort of behind a hill and I'd run up to the top of the hill to see if a wave was coming.. and every once and awhile a totally fucking huge wave would start to form and I'd just start to run.

So does this mean I'm gaey? :blow:
Well, if water does in fact represent women, and in your dream you are running away from the most amazing and impressive ones, then yes you are.

- Hey Ladi - 03-28-2002

Quote:So does this mean I'm gaey?
Yes, of course. Wink
Quote:A couple of things...I remember seeing a girl I knew in grammar school but whom I haven't seen in 15 years. Basically someone I should have kept in touch with.
Longing for the past. Something was better than, that you want to have back.

Quote:The other had me on the Jersey shoreline with flooding and huge waves...but I was sort of behind a hill and I'd run up to the top of the hill to see if a wave was coming.. and every once and awhile a totally fucking huge wave would start to form and I'd just start to run.
What does the Shore generally represent for you? Is it a fun place? Are you thinking something fun is turning on you, and not fun anymore?

Big Grin My 2 cents.

- DGW - 03-28-2002

Quote:What does the Shore generally represent for you? Is it a fun place? Are you thinking something fun is turning on you, and not fun anymore?
I'll go with the gay thing.

- Hey Ladi - 03-28-2002

DGW Wrote:I'll go with the gay thing.
Ok, but then shouldn't the dream have been..... the wave chases you, you open your mouth, and swallow the wave?

- DGW - 03-28-2002

Quote:Ok, but then shouldn't the dream have been..... the wave chases you, you open your mouth, and swallow the wave?
That's the part I didn't tell you about! Aghh!!

- barch97 - 03-29-2002

damn, she's good Big Grin

- kindred - 03-29-2002

Quote:Teeth cracking or loosening supposedly mean that in short, you think you're ugly. It is the most common re-occuring dream out there.

I've had this dream quite often...I wake up knowing all that is left in my mouth are jagged pieces of my teeth. And I'm not short, damnit! Well, compared to Grumpy...

- GonzoStyle - 03-29-2002

kindred Wrote:I wake up knowing all that is left in my mouth are jagged pieces of my teeth.
Sounds like you wanna have sex with snuka to me.

- DGW - 03-29-2002

kindred Wrote:
Quote:Teeth cracking or loosening supposedly mean that in short, you think you're ugly. It is the most common re-occuring dream out there.

I've had this dream quite often...I wake up knowing all that is left in my mouth are jagged pieces of my teeth. And I'm not short, damnit! Well, compared to Grumpy...
Kindred he said "in short".....you knucklehead!

- kindred - 03-29-2002

Quote:Kindred he said "in short".....you knucklehead!

Nu-uh. He was calling me short! When you're vertically challenged...you know these things...

- GonzoStyle - 03-29-2002

kindred Wrote:

Nu-uh. He was calling me short! When you're vertically challenged...you know these things...
Kindred doesn't love Gonzo no more, I'm hurt.... what have I done?

- DGW - 03-29-2002

kindred Wrote:

So where does your head come up to??

- barch97 - 03-29-2002

Uhhh.... how come my dreams don't get this much attention?

- kindred - 03-29-2002

Quote:So where does your head come up to??

About....right.......there. See? :bouncer:

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

Ok, so there I am... standing on the bed in a hotel room, gauging this guys eyes out with my toothbrush. King bed I think. And, it was unslept in. Curtains closed. Room dimly lit. Guy standing on the bed with me, doing a lot of screaming and trying to get his hands up to protect his eyes.

I haven't got an effin clue...
Figure the toothbrush is somehow related to the more common "teeth" dreams? Never seen the guy before or since. But, of all the things in a hotel room to gauge a guy's eyes out with... a toothbrush? Oh and, it was the handle end. Not the bristles, that would be way too messy.

Had this one a while back and wasn't reminded of it until someone was joking around one day and, while handing me a pencil, made a stabbing gesture toward my hand.

Edited By barch97 on Mar. 30 2002 at 10:02

- Hybrid - 03-30-2002

that was just you trying to fight off gonzostyle after one of your "dates"

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

LMAO... so, as usual, no matter what you dream... It means you're gay?

- GonzoStyle - 03-30-2002

I had a dream that I was standing in front of a room full of guys and the better of me just started taking off all my clothes and I started to strip for all of the guys and the guys loved it and I loved it too and then all the guys started coming up on stage with me and stated touching me and playing with my puss rocket and rubbing horseradish on my AIDS sores and I really loved that.... what does it all mean?

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

Not really very clear... It could mean that you're going to be changing jobs soon or moving but, definately a change is on the horizon.

- GonzoStyle - 03-30-2002

barch97 Wrote:a change is on the horizon.
Hope it's not my underwear.