CDIH
so this new guy shows up at work - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: so this new guy shows up at work (/showthread.php?tid=8421)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 02-04-2004

i want to do this part time. how can i get started? i feel like im in a carlton sheets infomercial.

- drusilla - 02-04-2004

my brother has two rotty's. they are mushes though.

i know someone who has one named killian. & it is pure evil. not as evil as my little bundle of joy, but evil.

my dog's on her last leg. i want to get anther when she goes, but i don't think i will be able to.

- Goatweed - 02-04-2004

Quote:you'll get a thank you from me

how about a handjob?

- Galt - 02-04-2004

I'm not going to take all the credit.

- drusilla - 02-04-2004

hey man, my brother's a lawyer & my parents run an exterminating business if you need the hook-ups.

- Keyser Soze - 02-04-2004

i can install security, home theater systems, and networks.

- GonzoStyle - 02-04-2004

haha

well part timers really don't do well but you can make an extra 10-20 grand a year, more depending on the time you put into it or if you have some sweet connects.

Since you live in jersey, you have to take a course. I don't know how it is in jersey, the state is more strict with agents than NY. The classes and state licensing tests are harder and longer.

But basically you take a qualifying course, I belive in jersey it is 60 hours. You take the state exam to get licensed.

It's good beforehand to get a sponser, a broker has to sponser you cause you are not allowed to hold your own agents license. You will never even see it, the broker gets it. You have to work in a brokerage, a broker can work on his own without any brokerage.

But you need to be an agent for 2 years before you apply for a brokers license, or accumilate points. Points are based on volume and types of property you sell.

Well one of the things that set us apart from other agencies is that we have whats known as an umbrella program. We have been in business over 40 years now. We get everything for the customers ourselves, we have every big time company working with us from the exterminator, to the lawyer. We offer over 100 different services to our customers, from direct TV which has its own division for us alone, the trucks carry our logo on them. To pest control, even sears, contractors, etc etc.

But if anyone wants a hook up in exchange for another, I will be more than happy to do so.

Get me some cards and vice versa, next time we meet.

- IrishAlkey - 02-04-2004

My doggy is named Killian!

- Galt - 02-04-2004

when you masturbate in your company's bathroom is because you love your company so much?

No, it's because with the diet I dont have much to do on my lunch break after peeling my grape, so I masturbate in the bathroom.

all kidding aside, some people do what is known and a buyer broker deal, its buyers who have no clue and want an agent to represent their interests. They usually pay a flat fee of 5 grand and its a waste of money. If anyone ever needs advice, or help if they are buying, moving, etc. Feel free to ask me anything, there's a lot of people who get screwed over.

- HedCold - 02-04-2004

Quote:i can install security, home theater systems, and networks.
just let them post the question in the uber geek forum themselves

Edited By HedCold on 1075932335

- Goatweed - 02-04-2004

I need someone to run Cat5 for me - Keyser, who should I call?