CDIH
Silera!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Silera!! (/showthread.php?tid=9900)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-13-2005

crx girl Wrote:it's amazing any of you ever get laid with your complete lack of knowledge of the female body.
You mean the vagina doesn't have teeth that will bite my pee pee off if I put it in there before I'm married?!?!

- crx girl - 01-13-2005

Goatweed Wrote:clear that schedule & pencil me in.
after what i pulled last night i think my schedule may now stay clear for a while.

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

jokes so inside, only she knows what the fuck shes talking about!!!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-13-2005

Quote:You mean the vagina doesn't have teeth that will bite my pee pee off if I put it in there before I'm married?!?!

*clap* *clap* *clap*

- Danked - 01-13-2005

Something about a handjob, I think.

- crx girl - 01-13-2005

i'm just saying i fucked some shit up and i probably could actually fit goat in now...

if he didn't have a baby

- Black Lazerus - 01-13-2005

crx girl Wrote:i'm just saying i fucked some shit up and i probably could actually fit goat in now...

if he didn't have a baby
Did you get a punch in the mouth for the road? you know to sort of seal the deal?

- Goatweed - 01-13-2005

I dunno, now it sounds like I'd be more of a rebound thing.

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

yeah she's basically saying that she did something really fucked up and now no one wants to fuck her because they know what happened. So basically now she's trolling the bottom of her list and found your name.

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

thats cold

yeah gonzo , goat is mid level at least.

- Goatweed - 01-13-2005

WORDS HURT!

Gonzo Wrote:yeah she's basically saying that she did something really fucked up and now no one wants to fuck her because they know what happened. So basically now she's trolling the bottom of her list and found your name.
They found out about crack?

- Rooner - 01-13-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:yeah gonzo , goat is mid level at least.
Who?

- Goatweed - 01-13-2005

et tu, Rooner? et tu???

- Rooner - 01-13-2005

I AM a backstabber ya know.

Rooner Wrote:I AM a backstabber ya know.
not as much as I am apparently.

- Rooner - 01-13-2005

Hack

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:yeah gonzo , goat is mid level at least.
I don't think so, goats a great guy, he is caring, honest and a very giving person. None of these bitches deserve a man such as him, I was merely stating what the limey said and how cold it was.

yeah he does seem like a cuddler. she wouldn't know what to do with a man who didn't put her in a choke hold every now and again.

hey maybe she should call alkey.