CDIH
Why does Keyser Suck? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Why does Keyser Suck? (/showthread.php?tid=11693)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:send them all over immediately

keyser is praying that some new shitty posters come over so that we will maybe forget what utter crap he is.

- Black Lazerus - 03-31-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:see. the difference between my table and arpi's table ..
is that my table caught on and BLEW UP!

actually my table was all the rage back in the golden days. it's glory faded much as yours will.

someones bitter. you had your day no one can ever take that from you.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2006

i am cool with it. i often think back to those glory days. the wind in my hair, a witty quip always at the ready. i remember one day that i...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

- Luna - 03-31-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:send them all over immediately

keyser is praying that some new shitty posters come over so that we will maybe forget what utter crap he is.
I wonder if Hoon could get that new guy from there, The Despiser!, to come over here.

- Black Lazerus - 03-31-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:i am cool with it. i often think back to those glory days. the wind in my hair, a witty quip always at the ready. i remember one day that i...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey look at gramps sleeping in his posting chair.

- Luna - 03-31-2006

I'm kinda curious what everybody considers "the golden days" here... I'm wondering if we are in synch when it comes to "golden days" or people think one year was better than somebody else's other.....

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2006

arpikenlu was the apex of this board

- Luna - 03-31-2006

those were fun times....

:Confusedigh::

- Hoon - 03-31-2006

im going to assume the golden days of this board were when the coke whores were still posting and doing slimey things with the male members.

- Ronin - 03-31-2006

when the hell did that happen? how could i miss that?

- Ken'sPen - 03-31-2006

I'd like Keyser to explain why threads about his sucking always end up being the longest active threads.....

I think people just like to vent about it,
get it off their chests.

- Hoon - 03-31-2006

im going out on a limb here but i'll bet he replies:
4!

- Keyser Soze - 03-31-2006

4!

- Luna - 03-31-2006

Hoon Wrote:im going to assume the golden days of this board were when the coke whores were still posting and doing slimey things with the male members.
that's true in a sense, but the "coke whores" were of the male gender mostly.... this board was never abuzz with alot of females on a regular basis because this is a male dominated board.

- GonzoStyle - 04-01-2006

Keyser is funnier than ken, just sayin.

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2006

your time away has clouded your judgement

- GonzoStyle - 04-02-2006

Yeah cause I don't agree with you then I must be wrong, go fetch ken his slippers like a good pet.

- Hoon - 04-02-2006

OOOH!

I am standing behind gonzo, swinging a white towel over my head right now screaming..'WUT WUT!!'

- Arpikarhu - 04-02-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Yeah cause I don't agree with you then I must be wrong, go fetch ken his slippers like a good pet.

you should learn to relax. people of your girth are prone to stress related heart attacks.

- GonzoStyle - 04-03-2006

yeah go drop another gem dick sweat thread you fuckin stroke victim