CDIH
Cars - How have your tastes changed as you grow - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Cars - How have your tastes changed as you grow (/showthread.php?tid=1225)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Kid Afrika - 04-11-2002

The vehicle that taught me respect for speed:

[Image: kid_zx7r.jpg]

After riding that thing, I had enough speed for a lifetime. It was a lot of fun, but really just too fast for Jersey.

- Sluggo - 04-12-2002

Yeah, right...
Like you really thought I could pass this up...

[Image: 1015272884999_MVC_901S.JPG]

- Hybrid - 04-12-2002

you're one lucky bastard. Big Grin

- crx girl - 04-12-2002

Quote:but then you won't be CRX girl anymore
i know, tragic isn't it :disappointed: it's possible it could last a while, i just need to gather up some funds to take in for a do over. my main issue right now is the idle is too fucking low and it stalls out everytime i go in to neutral. i know, that's a minor thing, but i know if i take it in there'll be 27 other things that need fixing and it's now a matter of deciding what's really worth doing. i mean, i paid a thousand bucks for it and it's lasted 2 years so far, which is way passed what i expected. but i think it's had a decent amount of work done to where it could go on for a while. now, i just need to find a trustworthy mechanic, wish me luck :roflmao:

- Metalfan - 04-12-2002

If I had to go for an older muscle car......give me one of THESE!!!!

[Image: bluecharger.jpg]

- Sean Cold - 04-12-2002

Quote:If I had to go for an older muscle car......give me one of THESE!!!!

damn you MF, cut the shit, I said I was going with a 75, don't get other fuckin thoughts creeping in my fuckin head. I now hate you again.

- Metalfan - 04-12-2002

Quote:damn you MF, cut the shit, I said I was going with a 75, don't get other fuckin thoughts creeping in my fuckin head. I now hate you again.

Sorry, dawg...just don't hunt me down and kill me. Besides, you said a 75 Camaro...that's a 68 Charger up yonder. Always been a HUGE fan of the MOPAR muscles cars of the late 60's, early 70's. Loved it even more when Petty raced MOPAR exclusively.......he is still the king :thumbs-up:

- Sean Cold - 04-12-2002

Quote:.......he is still the king

And just like Elvis, he is now pushing up daisys.

I Just want a car made out of metal. I hate these fiberglass fuckin cars. Firberglass is for insulating a fuckin house, not a car. Plus, being 6'4, I have serious leg room issues with most new cars. Since when do tall people get fuckin ignored when designing a fuckin car? Even the newer Jeeps, I.E> GC, are not very roomy at all.

- LZMF1 - 04-12-2002

thems new aston martin minis are pretty phat!

- Metalfan - 04-12-2002

Quote:Plus, being 6'4, I have serious leg room issues with most new cars. Since when do tall people get fuckin ignored when designing a fuckin car?

Sean, I have the same problem when it comes to buying a car. I stayed away from the Jeeps ever since they redesigned them just for that reason. The two cars I have, and Explorer and a Taurus, actually have plenty of headroom and legroom. Granted, neither is a fucking head turner, but at least I don't have to fold my ass in half to get in either of them. I love either a new 'Stang or Camaro, but I'd have to be laying in the back seat just so my head doesn't hit the roof. Then you have tools the height of the midget, or OAS driving big fucking boats and can't even see over the steering wheel....ponderous, f'in ponderous.

- LZMF1 - 04-12-2002

it makes me mental when you see a fat little cunt who is a total of 4'9" inches tall driving an expedition. that scares the shit out of me.

- Luna - 04-12-2002

I feel safer in a bigger vehicle. I used to opt for sports cars and have had several. Now, I just can't get used to sitting so low to the ground.

- LZMF1 - 04-12-2002

luna my dear, that was in no way aimed at you.

it's just a general statement.

even worse are the fat skanks that have squeezed out 8 puppies and cruise around the highways with all of their offspring the old minivan. rather than paying attention to the road they're facing the rear of the vehicle and yelling at their godawful rugrats.

- Luna - 04-12-2002

Quote:luna my dear, that was in no way aimed at you.

Oh...no no no no...I didn't take it that way at all, LZMF.
I am 5'5" anyway. {Wink}

- LZMF1 - 04-12-2002

luna, the lexus RX470 is the way to go and i 'm sure you'd look stunning behind the wheel of one of those.{Wink}

- Luna - 04-12-2002

Quote:luna, the lexus RX470 is the way to go and i 'm sure you'd look stunning behind the wheel of one of those.

Oh yeah....I can already picture it with my dawg's big head hangin' out the back window. {Big Grin}

- LZMF1 - 04-12-2002

oh no, no drool on the windows please....... unless it's mine

- Luna - 04-12-2002

Drool? That's nothing. How about the huge tumble-weed hair-balls? Whoaaaa... :crackhead:

I thank my lucky stars for car washes. {Big Grin}

- LZMF1 - 04-12-2002

my 2 morons have short hair and it's actually tougher to get it out of the upholstery.
you gotta sit there with handfulls of tape to get it out.

- Luna - 04-12-2002

Shorthair breeds of dogs are pretty tough because they continually shed all year long. Longer haired breeds of dogs shed twice a year...BIG TIME.