CDIH
How about paintball? - Wanna play that? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How about paintball? - Wanna play that? (/showthread.php?tid=2056)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Hey Ladi - 06-06-2002

Ooo, Paintball Trash Talk! Does it get any more exciting... Rolleyes :rofl:

- DGW - 06-06-2002

Always liked the Princess Bride

OAS a Navy Seal??? I wanna be against OAS, I have no sympathy for the old.Confuseduicide:

- Arpikarhu - 06-06-2002

Quote:Hello! My name is Antigo Montoya, prepare to die!
it's Inigo Montoya, dunce

- Hey Ladi - 06-06-2002

Asssss youuuuuuu wiiiiiiiiiiiish!

- Arthur Dent - 06-06-2002

Quote:My name is Ken's Pen. You killed my funny. Prepare to die.

Wonder if I should pick up some paintball grenades...:lol:

- Hey Ladi - 06-06-2002

Quote:it's Inigo Montoya, dunce
Sorry :fuckoff: It was a movie, there aren't bubbles over there heads....

In the words of the apple... :eatme:

- Maynard - 06-06-2002

Quote:Let me know what the definitive and decisive kill shot feels like. The last thing you will hear before the multiple splats will be the sound of the paintball whistling past your ears. Time to die!
Oh I've been beaten before, but it doesn't happen often. I actually love that sound of the paint whizzing over head. It makes a distinctive sound.

Funny story....
I was playing up at this field, me and my friend Mark who when we play together, our team usually rocks the house. We were playing with a bunch of other walk ons against a semi-pro team. They were there to practice. I don't think we lasted more than 10 minutes in any game. You have to understand, that a team has positions and tactics they use in tournaments, and playing as an unorganized team against them, well, we didn't stand a chance. I've never been beaten so badly in a game before. I was covered with paint by the end of the day.

Should I tell you now that I tend to get hot headed when people cheat? I've attacked people before for wiping off paint. Luckily my friends have stopped me before it got too ugly. I can't STAND cheaters. Thats as bad as lying. Especially in a "fun" game. If it's a tournament, I could see a reason to cheat, but in a friendly game? PFFT! That's just sad.

- OAS - 06-06-2002

I have no need to cheat Maymay, I just need to, and will, kill. The only thing I need to decide between now and then is, do I kill you silently, without malce or do I extend the courtesy of giving you the option to say your prayers before exterminating you. I have softened a bit over the years, I actually have a heart now.

- Maynard - 06-06-2002

:lol:

Bring it old man.

- Skitchr4u - 06-06-2002

you two are the bestest...

are we gonna have 2 distinct teams or one big cluster fuck? i think maymay and oas should be captains...

- Arthur Dent - 06-06-2002

Quote:i think maymay and oas should be captains...
Who's going to be first to frag their commanding officer? :rofl:

I want to join the paintball special forces. Bring radios and coordinate the attack. :burnfucker:

- OAS - 06-06-2002

Quote:Who's going to be first to frag their commanding officer?
The fag's always get fragged. Adios Maygay.

- Maynard - 06-06-2002

We'll pick the teams the day of.

So far we have....

Said Yes
Maynard
Ladi
Arthur Dent
DGW
LunaBabe
Skitchr4u
OAS
Keyser Soze
Arpikarhu
Weird NJ

Didn't give a yes answer
? Ken's Pen
? Lord Magus
? Spitfire
? Hosp
? Onehung
? Tenbats
? Galt
? Sephiroth

We need at least 21 people to get the special rates.

- Skitchr4u - 06-06-2002

how big a group is required to get the field to yourself? is 21 the magic # for that too?

- LZMF1 - 06-07-2002

hmmmph! i'd be more than happy to play and blast a few people!!

Edited By LZMF1 on June 06 2002 at 11:56

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2002

Quote:It was a movie,
it was a better book

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

Quote:how big a group is required to get the field to yourself? is 21 the magic # for that too?
20 is the magic number for Top Gun paintball and Paintball Depot. It's 15+ for Skirmish.

I saw a friend of mine tonight who is a semi-pro player (who may be joining us) and he said that Top Gun Paintball in Jackson is the place we should go. There's ALOT of great fields there, and it's not too far. Great staff down there too.

- Hey Ladi - 06-07-2002

What is this thing called "book," Arpi? :clueless:

Quote:I want to join the paintball special forces. Bring radios and coordinate the attack
Anyone have Nextel?

- Ken'sPen - 06-07-2002

can I play???
But I don't have to be my own team, right???

- Arthur Dent - 06-07-2002

Quote:I want to join the paintball special forces. Bring radios and coordinate the attack
Anyone have Nextel?

Just kidding. A friend of mine went and some guys showed up all in black camo with headset radios. Just ran around killing everybody. Didn't even see them half the time.