CDIH
Why - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Why (/showthread.php?tid=2128)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- McBourbon - 06-12-2002

I forgot, if you wantto get goofy with a mixed drink...you could always make Ox Piss.
Southern Comfort
Grape Soda
Rose's Cherry Grenadine
Sour Mix

It tastes like a Sweet-Tart and you never know you're getting loopy while you're drinking them. Then BAM! you hit the wall and you're a stuttering, staggering drunk.

- Spitfire - 06-12-2002

mmm Red Devil sounds good...

Rolling Rock rules! It's the first beer I've tried that I actually like!

i've had "Ox Piss" before...my bartender friend called it Smurf Piss...yummy!

anyone know what's in a Purple Motherfucker?

Edited By Spitfire on June 12 2002 at 10:40

- Skitchr4u - 06-12-2002

if you travel north of the border, all of these girly malt style drinks have alcohol in them...its the american versions that are for pussies

- Arthur Dent - 06-12-2002

Quote:you never know you're getting loopy while you're drinking them.
Same thing with a Malibu Bay Breeze.
Coconut flavored rum with cranberry and other juices. Tastes like fruit punch.

- Spitfire - 06-12-2002

that was my favorite girly drink ever Arthur...you ask them to put a splash of vodka in it and you're good to go!

- virgingrrl - 06-12-2002

Quote:Same thing with a Malibu Bay Breeze.

that is vomit in a glass. bleh.
no girly drinks, beer! always beer!

- Spitfire - 06-12-2002

but beer makes you fat if you drink too much of it UndecidedUndecidedUndecided

Edited By Spitfire on June 12 2002 at 11:11

- McBourbon - 06-12-2002

If a place has a fully stocked bar and only Genessee Cream Ale or Colt 45....trust me...you're not going with the beer.

Quote:but beer makes you fat if you drink too much of it

true true, that's why i don't eat anything all day when i plan on drinking. get all my calories from teh beer and well shots too.:thumbs-up:

- Skitchr4u - 06-12-2002

Quote:only Genessee Cream

did you move to rochester ny mcb?

- McBourbon - 06-12-2002

Quote:did you move to rochester ny mcb?

Hahahahaha.....no.:-D But I've been there......:crackhead:

- LZMF1 - 06-12-2002

Quote:as far as whiskey goes, nothing can beat Johnny Walker Black Label it hurts...
you should try johnny walker gold label. it's roughly 40 or 50 bucks a bottle and is in my opinion the best one. blue label is not worth the money. gold tastes better and is 1/3rd of the price.

- Brokenjaw - 06-12-2002

Quote:as far as whiskey goes, nothing can beat Johnny Walker Black Label it hurts...

Johny Walker Blue Label, $180.00 a bottle, $30.00 a shot, THE BEST WHISKEY EVER!

Grey Goose Vodka bar far is the best, its triple distiled, goes down like water.
I normaly drink Captain and coke with a lime, well more along the lines of Captain, a splash a coke and a lime. A bottle of Captain does not last very long in my house, and I don't drink regular captain, I drink Captain Morgan Prefered Stock, 85% proof, instead of the 80% proof of regular Captain. Goes down oh so sweet.

- Luna - 06-12-2002

Quote:that's why i don't eat anything all day when i plan on drinking.
But, VG....don't you end up barfing all over from doing just that?

I can't drink...I'm too much of a lightweight. Just the smell of Sambuca is enough to make me hurl. :crackhead:

Quote:But, VG....don't you end up barfing all over from doing just that?

nope. i can hang with the best of them. i only puked twice from drinking, once when i was 14 and had that little incident when the liter of vodka jummped down my throat:crackhead: and the second time was when i was doing shots when i had a party, and someone handed me the the shot of vodka instead of my shot of tequila:crackhead:

- Arthur Dent - 06-12-2002

Quote:Just the smell of Sambuca is enough to make me hurl.

Bad memories. First time I ever hurled drinking was a night of drinking Black Sambuca on top of tons of other stuff. Beer, Dr. Pepper's, Tequilla, champagne, and I don't remember what else.

- Sluggo - 06-12-2002

<marquee><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SMOKE WEED!!!</span>Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: </marquee>

- Luna - 06-12-2002

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>DO 'SHROOOOOOOMS!!!</marquee>

- Sluggo - 06-13-2002

While smoking WEED!:bouncer: :firebounce: Confusedmokey: :firebounce: :bouncer:

- crx girl - 06-13-2002

red devil is basically kamikazi and alabama slammer mixed together: vodka, lime juice, triple sec, sloe gin, southern comfort, amaretto and oj.

bay breeze is vodka, cranberry and pineapple juice, malibu bay breeze substitutes malibu for the vodka.

i don't know what's in a purple motherfucker, but i could find out...

and while we're on the subject, why do so many people like corona? i sell so much of it, it's ridiculous. so, what's the appeal of the mexican piss water?