CDIH
Question of great importance.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Question of great importance.... (/showthread.php?tid=2836)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

johnny depp owns the viper club where i saw counting crows and got really drunk

- Galt - 07-29-2002

Penelope Ann Cruz is ugly

- The Sleeper - 07-29-2002

Quote:johnny depp owns the viper club where i saw counting crows and got really drunk
and according to Bill Simmons, Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows is the luckiest man alive. It all came full circle!

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

and she was in vanilla sky with cameron diaz who is a spic

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

See that's where you're mistaken Moron. Did you hear me mention it once last night?

Nope

Me not being a mod here didn't crush my ego like it would to you if you were demodded from oa.com. What was Sean's quote? Oh yeah, somthing to the effect of "Being a mod on oa.com validates your existance as a human being.". Or at least something close to that.

- Galt - 07-29-2002

Quote:and according to Bill Simmons, Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows is the luckiest man alive. It all came full circle!
Actually, that was my line. Easy mistake. He and I have the silimar comedic stylings. <font color=white>

Edited By Galt on July 29 2002 at 11:49

Quote:Me not being a mod here didn't crush my ego like it would to you if you were demodded from oa.com. What was Sean's quote? Oh yeah, somthing to the effect of "Being a mod on oa.com validates your existance as a human being.". Or at least something close to that.
pffft, way to reword Galt's post to make it sound different

- Galt - 07-29-2002

I don't care if no one responded, Sleeper.

I thought it was a funny observation.

Buck up, camper.

Everyone was left speechless by it, that's why.

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Quote:pffft, way to reword Galt's post to make it sound different
Ummm.....actually, Sean said it first, and Galt just reworded Sean. :fuckoff:

- Galt - 07-29-2002

who re-worded Sleeper

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

who was rewording mike barnacle

- Galt - 07-29-2002

KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON KEVIN BACON

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2002

Maynard's breath always has the distinctive bouquet of Sean's bung hole.

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

And you would know this......how ken?

Maybe that's your upper lip that you're smelling.

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

Quote:Me not being a mod here didn't crush my ego like it would to you if you were demodded from oa.com. What was Sean's quote? Oh yeah, somthing to the effect of "Being a mod on oa.com validates your existance as a human being.". Or at least something close to that.
oh gee... that's rich.... almost funny, but not quite...

and for the record (and i believe i even stated this last night after the comment you said Sean made) I could care less about being a mod on oa.com, but i'm not just gonna quit...that would make the Froy way to happy... I'd much rather stay and be a consistant problem.

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2002

Quote:And you would know this......how ken?

Maybe that's your upper lip that you're smelling.
NICE Maymay, haven't had an upper lip retort since 6th grade.....Rolleyes

No I am rubber, YOU are glue,
na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

neener neener neener

Ken smells like teh poop!

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

maynard, fnmoron, please keep your little spat in either one of the threads. not both. i would think the maynard is a dick thread would be the more appropriate of the 2. thank you

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

But isn't this thread basically saying the same thing puppet boy?