CDIH
What's your taboo fantasy? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's your taboo fantasy? (/showthread.php?tid=3288)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- GonzoStyle - 08-22-2002

Bitch ignoring me won't help.

- Rape Fantasizer - 08-22-2002

I wasn't ignoring you dear, but isn't the whole point to pretend I don't want it?

- Ken'sPen - 08-22-2002

Quote:but isn't the whole point to pretend I don't want it?
don't pretend too well, the male ego is a fragile thing.

- Galt - 08-22-2002

Oh, my other taboo fantasy (and this one is for sexual pleasure) is bang shit out of those little done up fuck dolls in the little miss beauty pageants. I'm telling you. Some of those 6 year olds are hotter than Bo Derek in her prime. They don't have much of a body, but those faces are amazing.

I think me and Sean Cold had moments of clarity while watching a special on those things on HBO

- Ken'sPen - 08-22-2002

I would like a dominatrix to work me over,
I don't know how taboo that is......

I'd also like a woman to slide her panties off at a restaurant and give them to me as a souvenier.

- SYNTuesday - 08-22-2002

Quote:but aside from Galt and Maveric who has that kind of money to pay him with?
What about goatweed with his mansion? We're all invited to his pool, remmeber. Well, those of you who still read OA.com remember.

- Arthur Dent - 08-23-2002

Now that's a dilema, would you give up back door action to the tiniest strap-on possible one time only in exchange for a woman willing to be totaly dominated and used every time after that? Could it be worse than a prostate exam? :burnfucker:

- Rape Fantasizer - 08-23-2002

I think most guys are against it cause they think it will make them gay, not cause it will hurt. I don't see why it wouldn't feel good.

- Hey Ladi - 08-23-2002

Quote:one time only in exchange for a woman willing to be totaly dominated and used every time after that
That's a little much to ask isn't it.... I mean, come on, it's just your ass :lol:

- Arthur Dent - 08-23-2002

Quote:one time only in exchange for a woman willing to be totaly dominated and used every time after that

That's a little much to ask isn't it.... I mean, come on, it's just your ass

Well, maybe taking turns... ;-)

- SYNTuesday - 08-23-2002

Seriously though, what's so bad about taking it up the ass? I mean, if you're doing it with a woman, it's not gay. Don't believe me? Download King Missile - Gay/Not Gay. :thumbs-up:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 08-23-2002

I don't know I'm just a bit uncomfortable about an object being inserted into my ass.

- SYNTuesday - 08-23-2002

GIVE IT A SHOT! :fucking:
AM^ ^rape fantasizer
YOU MIGHT LIKE IT!

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

I always had a dangerous cheating fantasy,
like fucking a girl in the bathroom at a party in my house as the significant other was there....

- virgingrrl - 08-23-2002

or on your desk at work? ;-)

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

that is NOT that taboo,
anytime you feel like coming over and putting a sweaty ass print on my desk calendar, I'd be happy to oblige.

- Hey Ladi - 08-23-2002

Quote:like fucking a girl in the bathroom at a party in my house as the significant other was there....

he he :-o It's fun until you get really close to being caught.

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

Ladi there is only so much room for you to pull off such a maneuver in a trailer, that was just folly on your part.......

:Confusedecret message for Ladi only::
tell me all about that story in a minimum of 500 words in the underground sex chat thread.......
my pants will be around my ankles in anticipation.

- Hey Ladi - 08-23-2002

who? me? what..... I have no story ;-)
just a little angel :burnfucker:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-23-2002

Quote:It's fun until you get really close to being caught.
Getting really close to being caught is part of the excitement.

I'd love to kill someone watching them suffer slowly and making them beg for mercy....and fucking with their head the whole time...

I know this is gross, but I think it would be interesting to have sex with a family member...not like my dad or brother, but maybe a cousin.

Another disgusting thing, is I wonder what it would be like to be with an animal....okay I've said too much.