CDIH
Question time! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Question time! (/showthread.php?tid=3689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2002

Quote:I woke up one day and realized intellect didn't mean shit in the real world.

you sad, sad man.

- fbd - 10-08-2002

Quote:How would you answer to the challenge of they added a pyramid shapped object to the mix? It's not smooth. It's not round. It has pointy edges?
once again...a blind man could probably tell what a corner is. pyramids ARE smooth if it was a simple metal object(unless it was made shitty with pits in it and stuff). looking at the things, he could differentiate the sides and lack of sides. your point is moot

yeah, sorry I skipped the previous 3 pages of convo.

- Galt - 10-08-2002

OAS you seriously have the worst reading comprehension ever. I've seen it in your little battles with ?Arpi and Ken, and now here again.

Keep babbling, write a paragraph, talk assure me that you're much more successful that I'll ever be, it doesn't change the fact that your logic isn't merely flawed, but completely lacking in this situation.

Fuckin pyramid schemes suck.

- Galt - 10-08-2002

I hate the social security system too Gonzo.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-08-2002

Quote:It would depend on the blind person. I don't think it's a black and white issue.
I disagree, I think it is a black and white issue. I white person would definitely now which is which.

Confusedmokey:

Quote:I hate the social security system too Gonzo.

That is nothing but an organized cosa nostra, with legal rights to shake you down. It's a great fuckin racket though when you come to think of it. It's like your parents breaking every single rule that they set for you and you can't say shit to them.

- virgingrrl - 10-09-2002

for all of you that said NO, he wouldn't be able to tell the differance, you were right. YOU WIN!11! i have the explination, but its in my car, and im too fucking lazy to walk all the way too it. so ill tell you that later.

- OAS - 10-09-2002

Quote:for all of you that said NO, he wouldn't be able to tell the differance
Be still my moronic heart. :rofl:

- Keyser Soze - 10-09-2002

i won't breathe until VG explains it all to me.

- virgingrrl - 10-09-2002

don't do that darling, im way too tired to walk to my car.

- Maynard - 10-09-2002

I win! :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Skitchr4u - 10-09-2002

i think it has to do with the fact that he was told what each one was...was never told that the edge was called and edge, or that no edge meant it was round...people who said yes thought way too little of the blind and the difficulties they face in the world around them

- Galt - 10-14-2002

Your teacher is wrong. I would love to see the explaination for this, because it flys in the face of all rational thought.

I forgot about this, and wanted to see if you had ever explained why.

If you have the supposed explaination, please share.

- Maynard - 10-14-2002

It doesn't matter Galt. I win. Confusedmokey:

- OAS - 10-14-2002

The teacher was wrong, pfffft. Do you need any poultry seasoning for your crow?

- Hybrid - 10-14-2002

answers. i want answers.

- Galt - 10-14-2002

Even if I missed something, OAS, you must be real proud that you got the "correct" answer to a question for which you already knew the answer.

It's like looking back and predicting who will win the '01 world series.

I still say the professor is wrong. There are physical differences that are significant that a blind person could identify. There are physical differences that are significant that a guy with sight could identify. He could put two and two together and get the correct answer.

God, I missed the edit button.

Edited By Galt on 1034617701

- Maynard - 10-14-2002

Quote:Even if I missed something, you must be real proud that you got the "correct" answer to a question for which you already knew the answer.
What the Hell does that mean?

How did I know the answer already? I was one of the first people to respond in this thread.