CDIH
My Manifesto - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My Manifesto (/showthread.php?tid=4272)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Jays - 11-24-2002

Freddy's getting jealous of the coolness....

- The Painter - 11-24-2002

Hybrid why don't you go fuck yourself. I understand you're very good at it. You seem to know more about me than I do of you. How did you know I have a mustache?
By the way it's not a handlebar. Maybe your life will get better after you get laid.

- Gooch - 11-24-2002

Quote:First of all, Jack, you are a lying two faced sack of shit. You betrayed my trust when you started spreading rumours about my obsession with strawberry pop-tarts to slackjaw and gooch

Plus I have a copy of that "money-shot" of yours that you had on your sigpic yahoo site. :thumbs-up:

- Mad - 11-24-2002

Quote:Maybe your life will get better after you get laid.

:rofl:

Ouch.

- Hybrid - 11-25-2002

for some reason you feel the need to take shots at me whenever you get the chance. nobody was even talking to you or about you, we were quoting a movie.

- The Jays - 11-25-2002

it gave him a chance to name drop....

- The Painter - 11-25-2002

I sent you a PM. don't know if you got it. You take shots at me all the time. You want to have it out, you got it.. I personally have nothing against you. But you push it to far sometimes. Yeah Anthony and Joe are friends of mine. So is their whole family. I don't ask or expect anything special for it. Anthony has let a lot go to his head, but this isn't the place for it. You got a problem with me? I'll be glad to have it out with you. You want to let things slide, that's fine too. It's your choice, Just let me know where and when.

PS Jays: FUCK YOU TOO

Edited By The Painter on 1038183750

- Hybrid - 11-25-2002

you take message boards far too seriously. you threatened to beat up the jays when he had dots in his sig. and just so you know, the only time i take shots at you is when you say shit to me. like in this thread. i've never once started it.

- Hybrid - 11-25-2002

and i didnt get any PM's.

- The Jays - 11-25-2002

What smells like shoe polish?

Quote:What smells like shoe polish?

Your ass. From having a boot in it all the time,

- The Jays - 11-25-2002

I don't appreciate your ruse.

Quote:ruse.

big word for a ten year old :-)

- Goatweed - 11-25-2002

age jokes are never funny...

You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd rip into the ocasional customer.

- The Jays - 11-25-2002

Have you ever wondered how much the average jizz-mopper makes per hour?

$8.50 per hour

- The Jays - 11-25-2002

The jizz-mopper's job is to clean off the glass after each guy shoots a load. I don't know if you noticed, but cum leaves streaks if you don't clean it right away.

- diceisgod - 11-25-2002

Painter, who did you blow?

Quote:Painter, who did you blow?

everyone.. where were you????

- The Jays - 11-25-2002

Try not to suck any dick on the way to the parking lot.