CDIH
March Madness - Fantasy Yahoo Pickem - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: March Madness - Fantasy Yahoo Pickem (/showthread.php?tid=5588)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Metalfan - 04-07-2003

All I can say about Carmelo Anthony is :4:

Holy fucking shit!!! How did Boeheim land a major league talent like that??? Please, oh please let this impending fucking snowstorm be a sign that Syracuse is gonna win tonight

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-08-2003

<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>helllll yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! </span>

- x-file - 04-08-2003

Syracuse Wins....WOW. I was pulling for them the whole game, but deep down I didn't think they had enough to pull out the win. Even down to the end of the game, I had a bad feeling. I remember watching that game with Derrick Coleman missing the foul shots and the other team coming back down the court to nail a 3 for the win.

Just to remind everybody, from the sweet 16 to the championship game I only missed 2 games.....just in case you were wondering how scary good my picks were.

- Metalfan - 04-08-2003

Gah Damn...I haven't felt this giddy since the boys in Orange & Blue beat G'town, in overtime, in the dome, on CBS the last regular game of my senior year in the frozen tundra of Central New York.

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:32pt;line-height:100%'>BOUT MOTHERFUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></div>

- DGW - 04-08-2003

i coulda sworn Shaq was on the free throw line for Kansas last nite
oh wait
even he shoots 50% from the line
since when did white boyz miss their FTs?

- Metalfan - 04-08-2003

Hinrich is NOT white....he's Vulcan. Damn that boy is odd looking :lol:

- DGW - 04-08-2003

yer a bad winner

One More Year!! One More Year!!

- Metalfan - 04-08-2003

Gotta love that link :thumbs-up:

Not a bad winner at all GW....actually I'm really happy for Boeheim and the team. The man who was the winning coach without a National Championship finally won.....it was a great night all around.

Honestly, I thought Kansas was going to hit a 3 to at least send it to overtime.

there was a quote by a syracuse sportscaster i think it was... "when craig forth has 6 points and 3 rebounds, you know you are going to win" :5:

- Metalfan - 04-08-2003

don't forget his couple of blocked shots....he was en fuego

what do i win?

- criticslovesnatch - 04-09-2003

since when does cuse play in the big 12? :rofl:

- Galt - 04-09-2003

Quote:Guest's Name: Chucky Martinson
Guest's Home Page: Don't Have One
Date Signed: Tue Apr 8 23:08:45 2003
City, State South Boston, MA

Carmelo- You should stick around Central New York and come back next year fat and play with a mullet (sweat hog mullet would look best)tight jean shorts that highlight your chota, and an unlit camel hanging from your mouth. Syracuse is the jumpoff chucky m.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-09-2003

:loveya: :loveya: :loveya: MELO :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:

- Metalfan - 04-09-2003

I prefer Mrs. Boeheim to MELO

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-09-2003

yeah, she fine to

i heard that Gmac's girl is fucking hot

- Metalfan - 04-09-2003

oh yeah? hadn't heard that or seen her during any of the games.