CDIH
How Come? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How Come? (/showthread.php?tid=7258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Doc - 09-02-2003

Hey there fignuts, you've been zinged

- Goatweed - 09-02-2003

won't be the last time, either.

Mock turtlenecks are cool - they dont itch my neck as much and are less trendy. I wish I was wearing one today, it's fucking cold out - so much for summer :36:

- Doc - 09-02-2003

Yeah, who the hell decided it was time to end the warm weather? I'd like to beat that person above and about the shoulders with a blunt object.

They say Labour Day is the end of summer, but it's never a light switch

By the way, I don't think I've ever wore a mock turtleneck, buster

- Goatweed - 09-02-2003

but you watch WE and Oxygen - pfft!!

It would be nice if we had an indian summer, but somehow I dont think it's gonna happen. I guess I gotta close up the pool now...

- Doc - 09-02-2003

Goatweed Wrote:but you watch WE and Oxygen - pfft!!
It would involve knowledge of 5th dimension quantum physics to accurately describe the levels to which I despise you, bucko

- Goatweed - 09-02-2003

did you manage to watch the Cagney & Lacey marathon this weekend? :rofl:

- Doc - 09-02-2003

In an effort to counter your eventual taunts, I actually watched the 'American Choppers" marathon.

So there, poopiehead

- Goatweed - 09-02-2003

I've never seen that show, everyone talks about it - maybe I should tune in one of these days.

- Doc - 09-02-2003

It's a bunch of guys yelling at each other and blaming one another while building some friggin tricked bikes. It's like Easter Dinner at my house but with motorcycles instead of multi-colored eggs.

- Goatweed - 09-02-2003

when I was a kid, the family would make these kind of eggs every year :

[Image: 208267.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

my grandparents were really good (I still have one my grandma made), I wasn't bad either - but as I got older, we kinda stopped doing it, plus the stores in the East Village that sold the bees wax and tools closed down, so getting supplies became very difficult. I miss those days Sad

- Doc - 09-02-2003

Pysanky?

Ukrainian = Communist in my book

- Goatweed - 09-02-2003

than I'm 1/2 a commie-pinko, by your definition.

- Keyser Soze - 09-02-2003

i actually had to break out a coat today, how depressing.

- Zootybang - 09-02-2003

I love it. I missed my leather jackets and jeans all summer.
BRING ON THE SNOW!

- Doc - 09-02-2003

I guess with the foozball starting soon, it's about time for the weather to start turning colder...we'll be seeing nipples through shirts all the time now :thumbs-up:

- The Sleeper - 09-02-2003

it should be 60 degrees everyday

- Keyser Soze - 09-02-2003

perfect weather for a mets game, right sleeper???

- Doc - 09-02-2003

I thought Hurricane Fabian would be perfect weather for a Mets game.
Oh! :banana:

- Galt - 09-02-2003

it was so cold today that I pissed on my ex-roommate's hairbrush.

- Bland - 09-02-2003

Bitch, bitch, bitch.