CDIH
Freaky dreams - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Freaky dreams (/showthread.php?tid=829)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Hey Ladi - 04-01-2002

Quote:Ok, so there I am... standing on the bed in a hotel room, gauging this guys eyes out with my toothbrush. King bed I think. And, it was unslept in. Curtains closed. Room dimly lit. Guy standing on the bed with me, doing a lot of screaming and trying to get his hands up to protect his eyes.
Power? You're attaking him and he can't do anything about it.

- barch97 - 04-01-2002

Could be... although, I remember it being more of a defensive strike. As if he had entered my room with malicious intent. And, deserved nothing less than having his eyes removed with my toothbrush.

- barch97 - 04-02-2002

Hmm... I know I had another weird one last night. And, it woke me up. And, I remembered it all very vivdly. But, then I fell back to sleep and, when I finally awoke... it was gone.

So, hopefully something in the next day or two will remind me what the hell it was about.

- Hey Ladi - 04-03-2002

I'm glad it's not just me.

Sorry they are keeping you up though.

- Arthur Dent - 04-03-2002

I had a weird one this morning just before waking up. I can't remember much, but it had something to do with me in a sci-fi type setting doing something. But the weird thing is I was also in my living room watching what was happening on TV. Like I was the character on the show, only the show was reality, and I was the guy watching TV thinking it was fiction. Really weird.

- barch97 - 04-03-2002

hmm...

Sounds like you might be gay Big Grin

- barch97 - 04-26-2002

Oh my god... Not only am I gay but, I've got the jungle fever.

I'm walking through a parking lot talking with a friend or relative that I cannot remember now and, out of nowhere... Here comes Todd Bridges. Walking past in the opposite direction. Close enough that I could've touched him.

So, I look and point and say... "Hey, aren't you Todd Bridges?"

Todd just smiles and nods and continues on his way.

- Hey Ladi - 04-26-2002

Who's Todd Bridges?

I had a weird one recently. I was at a wedding reception I think, and I was in charge of cooking the pig. And it was sliced open, but was completely empty inside, and then we stuffed it with varied other meats. And then put it in a box, with bottles & tools in it, then threw in more meat. It was weird.

Then there was a school under construction, and I was running all thru it. Then there was a line for food, and I thought I might be too late, and wouldn't get any.

- barch97 - 04-26-2002

Quote:and then we stuffed it with varied other meats.

Ha Ha...{Big Grin}

turducken?

- Hey Ladi - 04-29-2002

Last night I dreamt I went to the movies with a friend, but I was naked and just holding some kind of blanket in front of me. I was 'making a statement' about something, but I forget what it was now. We went to some kind of 1950's movie & as it started, old people got 'offended' and left.
so we moved up to the front to sit. Friends from HS were sitting behind us. And after it was over, outside on the side walk, two other naked people passed me, and I was annoyed they stole my idea. then I think I got on a bus. Confusedmokey:

- OAS - 04-29-2002

Quote:Last night I dreamt I went to the movies with a friend, but I was naked and just holding some kind of blanket in front of me. I was 'making a statement' about something, but I forget what it was now.
I think the statement was, wanna fuck? I'll bring the blankie!!

- barch97 - 04-29-2002

Old people suck at dream interpretation...

It clearly means that she wants the barch{Big Grin}

- Hey Ladi - 04-30-2002

Last night's dream was all about swimming. I think there was going to be a party,and it was at a hotel (I have a lot of those) and the place was all pools. :confused:

- Luna - 04-30-2002

I think this place is affecting my brain because, so far, I have had two different dreams about different board members here. :crackhead:

- Hey Ladi - 04-30-2002

Were they as bad as we expect? :roflmao:

- Luna - 04-30-2002

Quote:Were they as bad as we expect? :roflmao:

Oh yessss....Ohhhh yessssss......they certainly were. :crackhead:

- barch97 - 04-30-2002

Luner's been dreaming about me?

She likes me. She really likes me {Big Grin}

- Hey Ladi - 04-30-2002

Confusedtupid: You might want to go back & read it again....... because apprently you sucked at it. {Wink} And not in that good way.....

- barch97 - 04-30-2002

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy that any attention is good attention...

So, maybe I am just a happy idiot{Big Grin}

- barch97 - 05-26-2002

Has it been almost a month?

Same situation again. Didn't remember it the next morning but a few days later...

There I am takin' a piss and it all comes back to me. I'm standing at a urinal in a public men's room. Not sure exactly where. Could have been a restaurant or my office (although it looked nothing like the men's room in my building) or anywhere. I guess it's not really important to the story.

Anyway, I'm peeing and there's no one else around. And, the door opens and in walks the cleaning lady pushing one of those yellow buckets with wheels and the mop wringer thing on the side and mop. She was very nondescript. Not ugly. Not hot. Not skinny. Not fat. Not tall. Not short. you get the idea...

She says: "Sorry, didn't know there was anyone in here."
I say: "It's OK. I'm almost finished anyway."

So, as I step back to zip up, I realize that she's standing right behind me. I mean right up close behind me. So, I can't really step back. And, just as I about to ask her what she's doing... she reaches around and starts jerkin' me off.

So, I'm not gonna spoil her fun, right? So, I let her continue and, she's quite good at it.

I wake up with a hard on (obviously) but, not recalling anything about the dream until days later.