CDIH
hi! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: hi! (/showthread.php?tid=8715)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:Guess what!! Dice has a pencil penis! :lol:

I had no idea, actually but this explains it all. Thanks, Mystery Girl! Wink
Too bad his testicles take up more space than his brain....

- Splatterpunk - 03-22-2004

diceisgod Wrote:The one who is "right" is the one who is standing over the one who is weaping and bleeding. EVERYTIME.
Will you ever get over that? God, I SAID I WAS SORRY.

- diceisgod - 03-22-2004

Discipline is an ongoing process.

Luna Wrote:
Splatterpunk Wrote:Guess what!! Dice has a pencil penis! :lol:

I had no idea, actually but this explains it all. Thanks, Mystery Girl! Wink
Too bad his testicles take up more space than his brain....
Now now. It's mean to pick on the dumb kids, Luna. :7:

DIG, you're really a fucking retard. Please re-read your latest insult, and try very hard to see why it was not sincere!

Thanks!

They're voting down my rating! woo hoo! This means I'm hitting some nerves.

Wow, you guys really are scared of girls! :lol: That's great! :moonie:

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:They're voting down my rating! woo hoo! This means I'm hitting some nerves.

May the force of the Broccoli be with you! [Image: 1075914454201_broccoli.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Luna Wrote:
Splatterpunk Wrote:They're voting down my rating! woo hoo! This means I'm hitting some nerves.

May the force of the Broccoli be with you! [Image: 1075914454201_broccoli.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
And also with you! [Image: 1075914454201_broccoli.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

woo hoo!! :21:

- diceisgod - 03-22-2004

YEAH :banana:

no

- Luna - 03-22-2004

diceisgod Wrote:YEAH :banana:

no
Bananas suck. Go stick one up your bunghole, DIGgy wiggy. :toast:

- diceisgod - 03-22-2004

Actually I didn't write one of these posts. It was all Galt and his damn editting. :waves fist:

- Luna - 03-22-2004

diceisgod Wrote:Actually I didn't write one of these posts. It was all Galt and his damn editting. :waves fist:
damn you! you aren't supposed to make me laugh this hard! :lol:

- diceisgod - 03-22-2004

I use feces as a lubricant when I whack it to your naked picture then I sniff my Grandmothers panties as I climax.

- Galt - 03-22-2004

What brought about this Splat & Luna vs CDIH poppycock? No one posts here anymore, how could anyone be hypocritical or mean or whatever the hell you are whining about?

Why on earth do you think I am editing posts?

Angst and tension is always a good read, but it would help if the bad guy had a clue why.

- diceisgod - 03-22-2004

Quote:What brought about this Splat & Luna vs CDIH poppycock?

menopause

- Galt - 03-22-2004

does that mean that they ran out of eggs and death is immiment?

Galt Wrote:What brought about this Splat & Luna vs CDIH poppycock? No one posts here anymore, how could anyone be hypocritical or mean or whatever the hell you are whining about?

Angst and tension is always a good read, but it would help if the bad guy had a clue why.
We're just playing, dawg. :banana:

Galt Wrote:does that mean that they ran out of eggs and death is immiment?
That whole egg business is a lie anyway. We actually lay whole tadpoles which boys must then trap and eat to fertilize, then once they're crapped out under the proper conditions in a conducive environment you get the stork that makes and brings babies.

Don't tell anyone ok, this is classified government intelligence.

- Keyser Soze - 03-22-2004

i laughed my ass off when they started ranting about Paxil Poppin Chub Chub's name getting edited. then i realized they're two dumb bitches, one of which thinks shes intellectually superior to all of us and i laughed even harder. this is highly entertaining. game on!

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Galt Wrote:What brought about this Splat & Luna vs CDIH poppycock? No one posts here anymore, how could anyone be hypocritical or mean or whatever the hell you are whining about?

If you didn't have that "selective reading comprehension syndrome" that you have you would realize that I did not know that B-A-K-E-R's name was censored.

Read the whole thread, dumbass.

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:i laughed my ass off when they started ranting about Paxil Poppin Chub Chub's name getting edited. then i realized they're two dumb bitches, one of which thinks shes intellectually superior to all of us and i laughed even harder. this is highly entertaining. game on!
Same goes for you, dumbass.