CDIH
Things You Miss - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things You Miss (/showthread.php?tid=10864)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- The Jays - 12-14-2005

leave

- Arpikarhu - 12-14-2005

ditto

- GonzoStyle - 12-14-2005

I know it's the minority but still I feel I should still say it cause it really isn't as easy as it sounds to install even the simplest hacks. Installing a little hack might mean you have to edit code in several different files to make sure everything synchs up. Hence why when keyser tried installing his skin he broke the board but thankfully jack fixed it.

When we started the original CDIH back in november 2001, we had 3 people working on it, sean, kida and myself. We were kicked off 2 servers though. The last sight which went live in feb 2002, we had 4 people working on installing hacks at diff times. We worked a week on it before we went up and another few months afterwards. Then jack came on board and really took it to the next level.

I personally haven't done it in years now and am not familiar with this software, neither is keyser apparently so Jack has to do it all by himself. If it took 4 people several weeks, give jack a break cause he has to do it by himself.

The suggestions for hacks have all been noted and will all be implemented in due time.

- Arpikarhu - 12-14-2005

i want a hack that makes your computer pop out a mallomar everytime you post something funny.

please insert arpi wont get a mallomar joke here--->

:insert:

- Keyser Soze - 12-14-2005

the problem was that i installed the hacks correctly but i didnt realize jack had already installed a quick reply on some of the skins.

its all about communication. i tried to do it without communicating with jack, and thats where the shit hit the fan.

you should be being quiet for the rest of the week and staying out of threads jack posts in, he's got the contract waiting.

- Black Lazerus - 12-14-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:i want a hack that makes your computer pop out a mallomar everytime you post something funny.

please insert arpi wont get a mallomar joke here--->
© Infringement

sorry jack!!!

yeah he kind of threw you under the bus on that one

I am trying to save lives!

please dont eat me!!!

oh you're asking for it now.

Bet that is the last time gonzo gives someone admin rights at 4:30 am

You let someone use the bathroom and they just shit on the walls.

- IrishAlkey - 12-14-2005

The Gomez thread is around the corner.

sorry i was busy cleaning up my clumps... my clumps, my clumps, my clumps... my little fatty clumps.

there were hamburger wrappers and empty diet coke cans all over the ftp when i walked in.

- GonzoStyle - 12-15-2005

if it was diet mountain dew then it'd be me.

- GonzoStyle - 12-16-2005

board activity