CDIH
the inane chat thread (so goat doesnt bloody his tampon) - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the inane chat thread (so goat doesnt bloody his tampon) (/showthread.php?tid=12072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

oh shit, I forgot about that Joe & Pat's discussion - see, I told you my memory sucked.

I never see people wearing diapers, however - much less people witrh bony asses wearing them.

- faceman802 - 10-10-2006

methinks the lady doth protest too much

- Luna - 10-10-2006

The only thing I like about SI was that I was right on the golf course and there was a park right next to that... other than that they can take their no transportation, $8. Verrazano toll and cram it.

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2006

Luna Wrote:The only thing I like about SI was that I was right on the golf course and there was a park right next to that... other than that they can take their no transportation, $8. Verrazano toll and cram it.

verrazano toll is 9 bucks baby, STALKER!!!

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

isnt it $9 bucks now? With EZpass its like $5 I think.

edit : yea, what HE said!

CAUGHT!!!

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

Joe & Pats is gone now, I think.

she's holding out with something she saw a few years ago, as a cover for "living" in SI.

She's outside your home right now I bet, on her sidekick!!!

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

she's probably stalking me for diapers.

- Luna - 10-10-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:The only thing I like about SI was that I was right on the golf course and there was a park right next to that... other than that they can take their no transportation, $8. Verrazano toll and cram it.

WHOA. It went up since I've been there last.

Last year I pulled up and gave them $7. and put my foot on the gas and they almost stroked out trying to catch me.

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

EZ Pass >>>>>>>>>>>>>> cash

- Luna - 10-10-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:she's holding out with something she saw a few years ago, as a cover for "living" in SI.
no, no no.... there are some things you don't know about me.

... and I don't have a sidekick... I have a Power Scooter Chair.... those fine folks worked with medicare to get it for me FOR FREE.

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

wtf do you have a MedicAlert bracelet too?

- Luna - 10-10-2006

Goatweed Wrote:wtf do you have a MedicAlert bracelet too?
STALKER!!! how'd you know?

I have the Clapper hooked up to all my lamps, too.

Luna Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

Last year I pulled up and gave them $7. and put my foot on the gas and they almost stroked out trying to catch me.

I bet it was a high speed pursuit!!!

- Luna - 10-10-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

I bet it was a high speed pursuit!!!
you know it... my power scooter chair can move like the wind!!!

and if they actually did have a stroke, you could send up the medicalert signal.

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

wait, so Luna is elderly? I didnt think she was old at all.

what's next, OAS is really 20-something?

OAS is off peelin back wigs in pakistan on the down low.

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

actually hes posting on fba these days. I guess his tours of duty are finally over.

I bet he'd have caught Bin Laden, if only they gave him a chance.