CDIH
How about paintball? - Wanna play that? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How about paintball? - Wanna play that? (/showthread.php?tid=2056)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

Quote:Just kidding. A friend of mine went and some guys showed up all in black camo with headset radios. Just ran around killing everybody. Didn't even see them half the time.
Those are the easiest guys to kill.

- OAS - 06-07-2002

Quote:A friend of mine went and some guys showed up all in black camo with headset radios. Just ran around killing everybody. Didn't even see them half the time.

Sweating yet Maymay. Silent death, nice!

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

Quote:Sweating yet Maymay. Silent death, nice!
No. Not at all.

Those guys rely too much on each other and their radios.

- Hey Ladi - 06-07-2002

Quote:can I play???
But I don't have to be my own team, right???
You'll be the bunny, and we'll be the dogs.. run Mr Cottontail run! :burnfucker:

- Spitfire - 06-07-2002

oops, forgot to say that I'm in :-) especially in Jackson, that's about 1/2 hour from my house...hmm....

I could probably convince Mr. Spit and a few other friends to play, after their first experience with paintball, they're dying to play again. Just gotta think of a date.

- Maynard - 06-10-2002

Quote:I could probably convince Mr. Spit and a few other friends to play, after their first experience with paintball, they're dying to play again.
That's how most people are after they play once. Male or female, it becomes an addiction.

- Luna - 06-10-2002

Ambush Paintball Park rt. 6, Hawley, Pa
Phone # 570-226-8180
*EDIT - there is very limited info on that site re: this facility.

If ya'll decide on this one I can throw yous in my pool afterwards. :-D

Edited By LunaBabe on June 10 2002 at 12:38

- OAS - 06-10-2002

The rest of the PA contingent votes for PA also. For the northern and central Jersey crowd, this the trip to PA isn't much different then Jackson (Spit you've frolicked naked in the PA woods before).

<marquee>Not to mention Luna in the pool naked has it's merits.:bow: </marquee>

Edited By OAS on June 10 2002 at 1:33

- Maynard - 06-10-2002

Like I said, Skirmish or Top Gun is fine with me.

Even though the Jersey one is centrally located for everyone. The fields aren't quite as good.

- Sloatsburgh - 06-10-2002

Don't forget up "way-upstaters"... Well what ever you choose, I'll see if I can come. I might bring a couple of teammates. Is this better than drinking 10 beers and shooting people with my mouse?

- slackjaw - 06-10-2002

Ok, depending on the date I am more than likely in. Some pointers, particularly for the ladies and those with low pain tolerances..... some shots "sting" a hell of a lot more than others. The biggest advantage of playing at a sanctioned facility is that they dial down the velocity of the balls, this is good for those days that you have the super hardcore fellas that are used to playing out in the woods. They have a tendency to crank their weapons up very high, to get better range and accuracy. This will not be a concern for us as we will play on an actual "paint ball" field.

As maynard said, shooting a paint gun is nothing like a real gun. I was always an expert marksman in the Army, but damn if I don't shoot paintballs for shit...lol. That brings up a good point. for those who have never played or don't play often, be prepared to spend a lot of money on ammo. Novices tend to shoot much more than experts, and ammo is where the fields make their money.

This will certainly be a ton of fun, I'm looking forward to it!

- onehung - 06-11-2002

Quote:This will not be a concern for us as we will play on an actual "paint ball" field.
So.........You can't use your own gun?

- Maynard - 06-11-2002

Quote:So.........You can't use your own gun?
If it's a paint marker you can.

And Slack, I find I shoot about twice as much paint as a novice, depending on how often I play backfield in a game.

- onehung - 06-11-2002

Quote:If it's a paint marker you can.

Oh, its a marker allright. :burnfucker: :-D Red and purple and all kinds of black.

- Keyser Soze - 06-11-2002

i prefer jackson

- Maynard - 06-11-2002

OK people, post up some dates of when you want to play.

It's going to be a Saturday. The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. Who the hell want's to wait till the fall to shoot each other.:crackhead:

- OAS - 06-11-2002

I'm cant play until late July or early August. Umpiring through the middle of July and getting my daughter to school at end of August. September is wide open.

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

July 20 or 27..... then?

- Arthur Dent - 06-11-2002

July 20 is no good for me. Family bar-b-q weekend. I actually like my family.

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

Confusedcared: oh the horror!