CDIH
What's your taboo fantasy? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's your taboo fantasy? (/showthread.php?tid=3288)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

Quote:I'd love to kill someone watching them suffer slowly and making them beg for mercy....and fucking with their head the whole time...

I know this is gross, but I think it would be interesting to have sex with a family member...not like my dad or brother, but maybe a cousin.

Another disgusting thing, is I wonder what it would be like to be with an animal....okay I've said too much.

Ken's PM Listing:

<s>PollyannaFlowers</s>

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 23 2002 at 2:07

- Arthur Dent - 08-23-2002

Quote:Another disgusting thing, is I wonder what it would be like to be with an animal....okay I've said too much.

How about a guy in a gorilla costume? Or two guys in a horse costume?

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

Quote:Or two guys in a horse costume?

think about it Dent....If your the one fucking Polly, then your face is in another guys ass.......

- Hey Ladi - 08-23-2002

Quote:Getting really close to being caught is part of the excitement.
But if you fuck it up, you can't do it again.... then again, each time you don't get caught you can push the boundries a little farther. (further?)

- Noellevious - 08-23-2002

Incest and/or bestiality?

You just stole my whole post. :-(

Quote:think about it Dent....If your the one fucking Polly, then your face is in another guys ass.......

I didn't say anything about me wearing the costume.

Hey Polly, how about dressing your guy up as a puppy and leading him around the house on a leash? :firebounce:

- Hey Ladi - 08-23-2002

Quote:how about dressing your guy up as a puppy and leading him around the house on a leash?
I thought of that one once :lol: "sit" good boy ::pat on the head:: "rool over" ::rub his belly:: "up, lick mommy, ooo good boy you get a cookie"

What about if you combine a few....
threesome = 2 girls & a guy
beastiality = girl & guy in a horse costume
ass fucking = girl straps one on & fucks the guy inside the horse costume, while he goes down on the other girl on the bed

Quote:What about if you combine a few....

Combine threesome with a dominatrix.

Tie guy to bed face up. Tie girl on top of guy face down and impaled. Sit back and watch them wiggle around. Spank girl on top whenever they slow down too much.

- Hey Ladi - 08-23-2002

This thread has taken a curious turn .... curiouser & curiouser :bouncer:

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

It started with a guy saying he fantasizes about choking the life out of someone.......for fun....

there are NO odd turns after that.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-23-2002

Quote:But if you fuck it up, you can't do it again.... then again, each time you don't get caught you can push the boundries a little farther. (further?)

If you fuck it up, its over, but the excitement of doing things you shouldn't be in places where people could easily bust you makes it so much better.

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

What I have learned about Polly in the past few days.....
She passed the Are you a Pscho test,
she wants to kill someone, sleep with a family member, and fuck the dog.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

- Spitfire - 08-23-2002

[Image: snap04.jpg]

:crackhead:

:lookatme: Spit...you still going to the game tonight?

- Spitfire - 08-23-2002

:bouncer:
Ya! I'm going to be a bleacher creature. haven't been to a baseball game in 5 yrs!

Edited By Spitfire on Aug. 23 2002 at 3:13

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

must you ladies turn every thread into chat???

;-)

I'm in the regular seats...its gonna rain I think....remember drink up before the game! :toast:

- GonzoStyle - 08-23-2002

How is it that ladi and dent have all of a sudden teamed with poly to turn my threads into sex chats?

Just fuck already. It'll save us time, ladi suck off dent while poly licks your snatch, we'll watch.

- Hey Ladi - 08-23-2002

it's not every thread....... is it?

Full Moon I tell you! :disappointed:

He's just jealous he neve gets part of the action. :fucking: