CDIH
My Manifesto - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My Manifesto (/showthread.php?tid=4272)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Galt - 11-25-2002

It's threads like these that really make me ashamed to say that I'm a messageboard geek.

Christ, Painter, get over yourself.

- GonzoStyle - 11-25-2002

Quote:This manifesto is the saddest sack of shit that I have ever seen. You want to cry about shit that people do off of the board, do it off of the board.

Coming from you that is hilarious, k1d.

Quote:And for the rest of you, you reap what you sow.

The fact that you would even organize a gathering based on this board shows how little you understand about why it was started, and what it was all about.

It's yours now, deal with it or leave. But, I don't want to come here to see threads of you fuckers crying about the situation in which you put yourselves. You sorry motherfuckers (not all of you) deserve each other.

I have always said k1d was one of the most intelligent people I ever met on these boards. My jaw just dropped at the utter stupidity you displayed in your rant. First off its the same shit you been spewing forever chicken little. Secondly you actually think sleeper or even galt was serious in this thread? You actually took what sleeper said to be serious?

You are either ignorant cause you didn't read the post and got so excited that you had a reason to get back on your podium and be the resident angry black, albino, white whatever you are man.

Or you are a complete idiot cause you read the post and took it for the truth. This post was meant to be a joke, it was satire and it was a very good post to be honest.

You get so excited when you get to spew your bullshit. You go away for weeks at a time and then come back and expect everything to be just how you left it. Then you want to catch up on a months worth of posts and can't so you just assume it all sucks. You are like the guy who can't figure out a dance move or how to play a game and just say it sucks cause you can't do it. Kinda like a person who used to come to every board gathering and then stopped and now cause he doesn't go he feels he can call others pathetic for it. You know kinda like... well like you. You are like the ex-smoker who bitches about people smoking in public places.

Get over yourself already and get laid, you're in fuckin Vegas baby.

- Gooch - 11-25-2002

When did Kid A become the board curmegeon? (apologies to OAS)

- Galt - 11-25-2002

PS. I was totally WASTED!!!!!!!! when I was typing this.

Can I reneg on my "last post" decree?

- Kid Afrika - 11-26-2002

It's times like these that I really love being me. :-D

- FNMoron - 11-26-2002

i don't get it :clueless:

- Keyser Soze - 11-26-2002

am i the only one who doesnt fall for the kid a shuffle anymore?

- crx girl - 11-26-2002

if by shuffle you mean the part where he acts like he knew what was going on all along, that his posts are always done specifically for the reaction that everyone has after the fact and that he was expecting exactly that, then no, you're not alone.

- Keyser Soze - 11-26-2002

i think gonzo lost his bullshit detector

- IrishAlkey - 11-26-2002

I read this entire thread.

- Galt - 11-26-2002

I read your entire post.

- JerseyThunder - 11-26-2002

Quote:bunch of savages in this town

No.....just one. Right K1d Huntington? :-D

- Hybrid - 11-26-2002

LOL HE'S BLACK

- JerseyThunder - 11-26-2002