CDIH
clvnhbbs is Luna!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: clvnhbbs is Luna!!! (/showthread.php?tid=9817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

1. its luna
2.who cares, still sucks
3.the thought of maynards return fills me with so much joy that i can barely contain it!!

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

she still hasnt addressed the fact she said she wasnt going to post here again and here she is, all the while she has banned anyone from here from joining her board.

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

plus all she does is post nope nope , or yup yup.

proof that she still lacks any wit or intelligence. she is clearly the worst poster in board history

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:she still hasnt addressed the fact she said she wasnt going to post here again and here she is, all the while she has banned anyone from here from joining her board.
Alrighty... I'll take this bait. What the hell?

You would have absolutely NO interest in being there. Trust me on this. It's a Bob Dylan fan board. The other one is a breed specific dog board. Are you a Dylan fan? Do you have a Leonberger?

You really don't want to be on a board where you are at MY mercy, do you? I thought not.

That is all.

- Gooch - 01-13-2005

i'm curious on that last post, keyseypooo....when does another web site need to be reciprocal?

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

ps - I didn't ban anybody here on my board.

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

Quote:Do you have a Leonberger?
no, but i would like one. does that come with fries? [ba dum bum!]

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Really, Keyser... what do I owe you?

- Goatweed - 01-13-2005

Quote:she still hasnt addressed the fact she said she wasnt going to post here again and here she is

Quote:I'M NOT LOGGING INTO THAT SHIT HOLE!!!!!!11

I'm curious as well - what made you decide to come back to this "shithole" ?

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Goatweed Wrote:
Quote:she still hasnt addressed the fact she said she wasnt going to post here again and here she is

Quote:I'M NOT LOGGING INTO THAT SHIT HOLE!!!!!!11

I'm curious as well - what made you decide to come back to this "shithole" ?
I came back to talk to Gonzo.

Gonzo said I was welcome to post here.

Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:she still hasnt addressed the fact she said she wasnt going to post here again and here she is, all the while she has banned anyone from here from joining her board.
Alrighty... I'll take this bait. What the hell?

You would have absolutely NO interest in being there. Trust me on this. It's a Bob Dylan fan board. The other one is a breed specific dog board. Are you a Dylan fan? Do you have a Leonberger?

You really don't want to be on a board where you are at MY mercy, do you? I thought not.

That is all.
Im a huge Dylan fan, can't say the same for the dog.

You aren't at anyones mercy here, we are of the belief that every man or woman can fend for themselves here without requiring the pussified use of power some people choose to use as moderators or admins on other websites.

That being said, I never even knew you had a board until someone pointed it out to me, and never had a desire to post there after hearing about it. I was simply pointing out the hypocracy of wanting to enjoy the freedoms we have here and denying them to the same people who provide them to you here on your own board.

And you owe me nothing, but thanks for the explaination anyway.

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

everyone is welcome here, thats how I think it should be everywhere. your survival for lack of a better word depends on your own personality.

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Quote:That being said, I never even knew you had a board until someone pointed it out to me, and never had a desire to post there after hearing about it.
Then I don't understand what the big issue is regarding my board. My board has been up for 2 years now.... nothing here has been affected by me having a board in cyberspace. CDIH is not bashed there, the posters here are not even discussed or brought up there.... pretty much everybody there does not even know what a CDIH is anyway.

Goatweed, yes I remember when you registered. I tried to contact you in aim... could not find you. The registration layed there in the admin. cp for a week or so. I figured it was just a joke so I deleted it.

- Black Lazerus - 01-13-2005

no one is making a big deal just calm down, asking a question is not making a big deal of something

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Don't mistake my explanations as dramatic.

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

CDIH WE KNOW DRAMA!!!

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

!!!!!!11

from what i've heard CDIH was discussed quite a bit when sean was a member early on. but thats besides the fact.

the fact is you denied people admission despite the fact you have free reign here, which seems somewhat disingenuous.

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

can we get back to how awful a poster she is?

- Black Lazerus - 01-13-2005

hey you too go finish your interview leave luna in my hands