CDIH
clvnhbbs is Luna!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: clvnhbbs is Luna!!! (/showthread.php?tid=9817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

fucking black guys always trying to get the white women

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:from what i've heard CDIH was discussed quite a bit when sean was a member early on. but thats besides the fact.

the fact is you denied people admission despite the fact you have free reign here, which seems somewhat disingenuous.
I think your point is rather moot, or at least biased.

The Sean days are long, long gone and deleted on that board.

I ask you this: what interest would anybody from here even have in wanting to be there?

None of you here were all that fond of me (and don't say I am paranoid, you've made it obvious) so why would I think your joining my board would be for anything other than flaming or ridiculing?

If I was mistaken you have my sincerest apologies.

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

something is either moot or it is not moot. it cant be rather moot. please dont use words that you dont understand.

- Black Lazerus - 01-13-2005

Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:from what i've heard CDIH was discussed quite a bit when sean was a member early on. but thats besides the fact.

the fact is you denied people admission despite the fact you have free reign here, which seems somewhat disingenuous.

I ask you this: what interest would anybody from here even have in wanting to be there?

None of you here were all that fond of me (and don't say I am paranoid, you've made it obvious) so why would I think your joining my board would be for anything other than flaming or ridiculing?

there you go grouping us into one pot of asshole soup. I don't know you, so I don't have any reason to hate you.

And we all act like we hate gooch and he still stays

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:something is either moot or it is not moot. it cant be rather moot. please dont use words that you dont understand.
moooot mooot rather moot moot moooooot

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:something is either moot or it is not moot. it cant be rather moot. please dont use words that you dont understand.
a perfect example of your inability to say anything clever and your lack of intelligence. you couldnt defend yourself in a cognisant manner if your pathetic life depended on it.
you post nonsense as a defense and think to yourself, " that will show him how little i care." all it really shows is how mentally incapable you are to hold up your end of a clash of wits.

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:
a perfect example of your inability to say anything clever and your lack of intelligence. you couldnt defend yourself in a cognisant manner if your pathetic life depended on it.
you post nonsense as a defense and think to yourself, " that will show him how little i care." all it really shows is how mentally incapable you are to hold up your end of a clash of wits.
Arpi, my darling. I have no need to impress you. My self worth is not riding on your approval.

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Arpi, my darling. I have no need to impress you. My self worth is not riding on your approval.
i imagine you believe yourself to be worth quite alot since you arent intelligent enough to realize how stupid you are.

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

Luna v2.0 Wrote:

you're here now, thats why its relevant.

why are you here if you think we all hate you?

- Hawt Baux - 01-13-2005

Is lunas posting giving anyone else Toronto Hottie flashbacks?

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:

I answered this question already earlier.

I came here to speak with Gonzo.

I probably will not stick around for long because I have no need for the baggage to follow me from post to post. I do not and never will have free reign to post here in peace. Some people go out of their way to point out my supposed inadequacies and I will never live up to their high posting standards.

- Arpikarhu - 01-13-2005

nothing "supposed" about them.

- Black Lazerus - 01-13-2005

Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:

I probably will not stick around for long because I have no need for the baggage to follow me from post to post. I do not and never will have free reign to post here in peace. Some people go out of their way to point out my supposed inadequacies and I will never live up to their high posting standards.
you could just ignore them

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:

you could just ignore them
I do for the most part.

:Wink:

The ikonboard ignore poster hack would do wonders for this place.

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:

you have free reign to post here however you wish, your baggage is your own. nobody here has any more power than you do, you have the power of your own words. if thats not sufficient enough for you, i dont know what to tell you.

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

Quote:I came here to speak with Gonzo.

sup nuggah!!!

- Luna v2.0 - 01-14-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:

you have free reign to post here however you wish, your baggage is your own. nobody here has any more power than you do, you have the power of your own words. if thats not sufficient enough for you, i dont know what to tell you.
It's sufficient enough for me. I know the rules and conduct of this board and I know the different mentalities of board dwellers, as well. I was invited here when this board first went up. The first message board I ever posted on was oa.com. Believe me, I do know how things fly in the message board world.

Some people go out of their way to point out my supposed inadequacies and I will never live up to their high posting standards and if I try to defend myself I am labled "dramamtic."

- Keyser Soze - 01-14-2005

we are all dramamtic, join the club

- Danked - 01-14-2005

Dramtastic?

- Luna v2.0 - 01-14-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:we are all dramamtic, join the club
oooopsie.