CDIH
Stop Feeding the Bitch - Feed Yourself or Die - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Stop Feeding the Bitch - Feed Yourself or Die (/showthread.php?tid=10193)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- OAS - 03-31-2005

I missed out on our pool by 24 hours. They fed her too much.

Bless her soul and may she rest in peace.

Edited By OAS on 1112291272

- Galt - 03-31-2005

South Park did this last night.

- OAS - 03-31-2005

South Park did a CDIH thread? I smell a copyright infringement suit.

- fbd - 03-31-2005

that south park was amazing...i love how they throw a show together in a week

- LZMF1 - 03-31-2005

diceisgod Wrote:Some enterprising soul could have submitted an entry into our dead pool and got themselves in the lead real quick and easy
i'm fucking amazed no one bothered to

- diceisgod - 04-01-2005

now her husband go out get him some PUSSY!

- crx girl - 04-01-2005

doesn't he already have kids with some one else

- OAS - 04-01-2005

The Hospice is probably pretty pissed now. They need to find another cash cow.

- Goatweed - 04-01-2005

are they knockin' on your door yet?

- OAS - 04-01-2005

Yes but they took one look at me and realized I'm a ways off from needing a feeding tube.

- Mad - 04-01-2005

Never too late to start dieting.

- Sir O - 06-15-2005

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn....pf.html">http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn....pf.html</a><!-- m -->

Quote:Schiavo Autopsy Finds No Sign of Trauma

By MITCH STACY
The Associated Press
Wednesday, June 15, 2005; 11:53 AM

LARGO, Fla. -- An autopsy on Terri Schiavo backed her husband's contention that she was in a persistent vegetative state, finding that she had massive and irreversible brain damage and was blind, the medical examiner's office said Wednesday. It also found no evidence that she was strangled or otherwise abused.

But what caused her collapse 15 years remained a mystery. The autopsy and post-mortem investigation found no proof that she had an eating disorder, as was suspected at the time, Pinellas-Pasco Medical Examiner Jon Thogmartin said.

Autopsy results on the 41-year-old brain-damaged woman were made public Wednesday, more than two months after Schiavo's death March 31 ended an internationally watched right-to-die battle between her husband and parents that engulfed the courts, Congress and the White House and divided the country.

Thogmartin also said she did not appear to have suffered a heart attack and there was no evidence that she was given harmful drugs or other substances prior to her death.

She died from dehydration, Thogmartin said.

He said she would not have been able to eat or drink if she had been given food by mouth as her parents' requested.

"Removal of her feeding tube would have resulted in her death whether she was fed or hydrated by mouth or not," Thogmartin told reporters.

He also said she was blind, because the "vision centers of her brain were dead."

Her parents, Bob and Mary Schindler, had fought their son-in-law, Michael Schiavo, in court for seven years over her fate.

Thogmartin said that Schiavo's brain was about half of its expected size when she died 13 days after her feeding tube was removed.

"The brain weighed 615 grams, roughly half of the expected weight of a human brain," he said. "This damage was irreversible, and no amount of therapy or treatment would have regenerated the massive loss of neurons."

He said a review of hospital records of her 1990 showed she had a diminished potassium level in her blood. But he said that did not prove she had an eating disorder, because the emergency treatment she received at the time could have affected the potassium level.

The cause of her collapse has never been definitely proven, but testimony in a 1992 civil trial indicated that she probably was suffering from an eating disorder that led to a severe chemical imbalance.

The Schindlers, though, don't believe she had an eating disorder and have accused Michael Schiavo of abusing his wife, a charge he vehemently denied.

Speaking before the report was issued, Michael Schiavo's attorney, George Felos, said the Schindlers continue to engage in a "smear campaign against Michael to deflect the real issues in the case, which were Terri's wishes and her medical condition."

Bill Pellan, chief investigator for the medical examiner's office, said Tuesday that Thogmartin reviewed police reports, medical records and other documents in trying to determine the cause of her brain damage.

During the long legal battle, numerous abuse complaints made to state social workers were ruled unfounded.

Michael Schiavo convinced the courts his wife would not want to be kept alive artificially with no hope of recovery, contending that she made statements to that effect before her collapse.

Her parents doubt she had any such end-of-life wishes and also disputed that she was in a persistent vegetative state. They believed she could get better with therapy.

- GonzoStyle - 06-15-2005

The fact she was blind makes it amusing since the big thing the extremists were pointing out was how she kept on following that stupid baloon and was responsing to it.

- Mad - 06-15-2005

Too bad an orderly couldn't have taken a picture as she's wearing a roman war helmet.

- diceisgod - 06-15-2005

I can't wait to find out what they find in her pussy

- OAS - 06-15-2005

diceisgod Wrote:I can't wait to find out what they find in her pussy
I'm guessing Arpi's DNA.

- Arpikarhu - 06-16-2005

you havent lost your touch. weak.

- Black Lazerus - 06-16-2005

is this old people humor?