CDIH
clvnhbbs is Luna!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: clvnhbbs is Luna!!! (/showthread.php?tid=9817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Luna v2.0 - 01-14-2005

Goatweed Wrote:for the record, I never said or implied you arent welcome here - it was you with your own words who said you'd never come here again because of the gang-ups, etc. I simply didn't understand how, 2 days ago, you called this place a shithole and said you had no cause nor care to come here, but then not only do you come here, you go and make another name (which, I know, your other name is celled - a simple IM to any of the mods or admins could have fixed that - but whatever).

you just have a pattern of coming here, making a few posts that start off innocent and then everything turns ugly, then you leave and make bash posts against this board on other boards - yours or whoever elses. If you truly find it so unpleasureable here, I dont see why you would need to keep coming back.

You just seem to ask for what you get, rather than just avoid it.
Point taken, but there was more to this than what you assume.

And I shall leave it at that.

- Arpikarhu - 01-14-2005

another bullshit evasion from luna.

- Goatweed - 01-14-2005

I assume nothing - I simply see what happens each & every time you "come back".

- Arpikarhu - 01-14-2005

goatweed is "the watcher". he sees all.

- crx girl - 01-14-2005

so, you seriously saved that im for almost 2 years???

- Keyser Soze - 01-14-2005

Quote:Point taken, but there was more to this than what you assume.

And I shall leave it at that.

please indulge us.

- GonzoStyle - 01-14-2005

I wish I save my IM's with arpi, we only had 2 but they were both gems!!!

- Rooner - 01-14-2005

Im glad I dont IM, I could get in trouble.

I'm still pissed that I lost all the saved IM's I had from 2000-2003, I had some amazing IM's there from Das Goldenage that today would have been a great read.

you threw away a goldmine

I didn't throw it away, I threw away the CPU because it was done for.

you still have the hard drive????

I refuse to answer you because of that fuckin emoticon.

- Black Lazerus - 01-14-2005

you still have the hard drive?

- Luna v2.0 - 01-14-2005

Goatweed Wrote:I assume nothing - I simply see what happens each & every time you "come back".
Will you be able to rise above it and get passed it, tho? That is a simple question and not a flame.

If I recall correctly the last time I came back was because Splatt was here. I know she is not a favorite here, but she and I have had fun in other places and she wasn't a member of any other boards that I was involved in at that time.

Gonzo Wrote:I refuse to answer you because of that fuckin emoticon.
that was unintentional because of my use of multiple question marks.

- Black Lazerus - 01-14-2005

Luna v2.0 Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:I assume nothing - I simply see what happens each & every time you "come back".
Will you be able to rise above it and get passed it, tho? That is a simple question and not a flame.

If I recall correctly the last time I came back was because Splatt was here. I know she is not a favorite here, but she and I have had fun in other places and she wasn't a member of any other boards that I was involved in at that time.
I think that is what people don't understand, It is not like we don't like so and so. we all have our disagreements with each other ( I.e . Gay marriage Thread) , some pretty heated. But we debate our points and go on posting about other subjects. No one takes offense to it even if it's just them arguing for one side. The reason splatt got it so hard was that she liked to call people uneducated and tout her superiority about things , but when called on it she couldn't make a valid argument.

- Goatweed - 01-14-2005

Luna v2.0 Wrote:

rise above it? I dont follow you. It's not hampering me, I find it hysterical & hypocritical of you, nothing more.

- Luna v2.0 - 01-14-2005

Goatweed Wrote:
Luna v2.0 Wrote:

rise above it? I dont follow you. It's not hampering me, I find it hysterical & hypocritical of you, nothing more.
I apologize, Goatweed. My post on board planet was in jest, not thought out, and contained grudges.

Will you ever be able to forgive me?

Quote:Will you be able to rise above it and get passed it, tho?

i enjoyed splatts posting throughly, especially the fact she gets upset so easily and takes things so personally.