CDIH
What is the better show? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: O&A General Show Discussion (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: What is the better show? (/showthread.php?tid=10587)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Jays - 09-28-2005

Between the two big shows, which one would you say is the better show? And please, elaborate on your opinion.

- diceisgod - 09-28-2005

never heard Ron & Fez

- The Jays - 09-28-2005

You're missing out

- Goatweed - 09-28-2005

hands down it's R&F. It's not forced, they're doing what they always do and let the right callers work the funney.

I'm a few days behind, but they've been in constant rotation on my nomad - I havent heard an O&A show in a week and a half.

- The Jays - 09-28-2005

DIG, if you want to hear some Ron and Fez, I have all of my Ron and Fez stuff shared on AIM.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-29-2005

Ron and Fez, by far.

but with bill burr filling in for norton the past few weeks, the O and A show has been a lot more funny than usual.

- TheGMANN - 09-29-2005

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:Ron and Fez, by far.

but with bill burr filling in for norton the past few weeks, the O and A show has been a lot more funny than usual.
Agreed

- PeterDragon - 09-29-2005

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:Ron and Fez, by far.

yup.

Im not an O&A hater- I think they've had moments, and this week with bill burr is better - not necesarily though because of burr though.

R&F are simpler, and have much better callers, and no pests.
the biggest thing though is they have no pests because Ron knows how to handle the phones better.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-29-2005

bill burr is the reason that the o and a show has been better.

he is funny, topical, very in touch with pop culture.

he doesnt have a style that pests can try and imitate.

he makes o and a both laugh harder and more often than jimmy does everyday.

- crx girl - 09-29-2005

i've actually started listening to both shows again just recently and o&a have been better than i remembered but i'm really realizing how much i missed ron and fez. i've been listening to them on and off since high school, that's a long ass time.

- The Jays - 10-01-2005

how the hell have you been listening to them since high school?

- GonzoStyle - 10-01-2005

she was drunk

- IrishAlkey - 10-01-2005

She was drinking at a high school near her apartment.

- GonzoStyle - 10-01-2005

she graduates next summer

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-01-2005

she grew up in florida, when they were on down there i think.

- The Jays - 10-01-2005

jesus. we've captured ourselves a long time budday.

- Black Lazerus - 10-01-2005

saw bill burr twice in shows, by far the funniest white stand up i have seen in a very very very long time.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-01-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:saw bill burr twice in shows, by far the funniest white stand up i have seen in a very very very long time.
Yea me too I saw him on the I'm Rich Biatch tour and he was better than Charlie Murphy and just as good as Donnell Rawlings.

- The Sleeper - 10-01-2005

Bill Burr is great

- crx girl - 10-01-2005

The Jays Wrote:how the hell have you been listening to them since high school?
they had a show called ron and ron in the morning. it was on in south fl when i was in hs. my dad used to put it on when he drove me to school. i don't remember if fez was on then. they got syndicated to a station in tallahassee when i was in college. and fez was on it then, i remember listening to them talking about when lady di died. and then after i moved up here they dropped the other ron and became ron and fez.

i may be drunk but i'm not that fucking retarded thank you very much.