CDIH
Intelligence leaks...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Intelligence leaks...... (/showthread.php?tid=11374)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Intelligence leaks...... - Ken'sPen - 02-08-2006

when a covert agent and the shell company she was affiliated with, were outted by agents of the Administration for political purposes, the Republican spin machine cranked out the propaganda and the rubes ate it up.......

The administration has lied, defended treasonous people, and apparently with the intercompany email that is now missing, destroyed evidence...
and their lackeys (like Hoon) defend them....

Now in the face of leaks of ILLEGAL activity by the President, they are demanding to institute lie detector tests in order to identify the whistle blowers......

- Mad - 02-08-2006

The sad part is all the FOX News viewers believe whatever the fuck Herr Bush and friends says. What a bunch of dolts.

- Ken'sPen - 02-08-2006

Faux news is no more than an arm of the RNC,
and a disgrace......

through their clever mix of news and opinion, they can introduce a lie in one show, and report the lie as news in the next segment.

- Mad - 02-08-2006

I really would like them to put up a propaganda warning before 'reporting'.

- Keyser Soze - 02-08-2006

theres plenty of propaganda on both sides. the left is just as guilty. 60 minutes ran a piece based on forged documentation regarding bush's military service.

- Ken'sPen - 02-08-2006

Their should be some penalty for a "news" program reporting patently false information.

curse words and nudity are well regulated...
yet political lies are unfettered.....

If cable news companies can be shown to report untruths because it matches their political ideology, they should lose their license or at least lose the right to use the word "News" in their name.

unfortunately the average american thinks this 'infotainment' is actually real news. they simply don't know any better.

- Mad - 02-08-2006

Exactly. They lie with impunity.

- Gooch - 02-08-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:theres plenty of propaganda on both sides. the left is just as guilty. 60 minutes ran a piece based on forged documentation regarding bush's military service.

there is a difference to a sloppy or erred report and a News Corp with Rupert Murdoch at top of two vents (FoxNews & the NY Post) to pump partisan hot air.

- Ken'sPen - 02-08-2006

it's an odd example he chose...

"the left is JUST as guilty"

I don't recall there being an investigation to learn
where the document came from,
who forged it,
why,
or how....

even if Rather had any culpability in using a knowingly false document....

HOWEVER...
this "lefty" group cleaned house over the incident...

certainly that never happens with Faux news and other RNC groups... their errors are never admitted much less consequences felt.

right because there are no left wing outfits like faux news that provide the same service.....

the news pages of The Wall Street Journal leans furthest to the left. CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times are not far behind.

Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times are right of the average U.S. voter.

The media skews much more to the left than to the right, but of course you have your own bias that prevents you from realizing this.

- Ken'sPen - 02-08-2006

The Wall street journal is a conservative paper.....

Fox news is as partisan as Air America... the major difference is that Air America owns it's political slant, Fox News pretends to be fair and balanced.

- Mad - 02-08-2006

It's all just smoke and mirrors, Big Brother is alive and doing quite well.

- Ken'sPen - 02-08-2006

I wish they would even use some smoke or mirrors...

Fox starts the morning with fox and friends....
a somewhat rotating couch with two guys and rotating sweater meat in the middle....

ALL the people who sit on the couch are Conservative... and since it's not really news they are allowed to roll their eyes and ridicule the Democrats at will.... to temper this pro right agenda they give (gave haven't watched in a while) Mancow a few minutes every day to go on a anti Democrat name calling rant.

I defy ANYONE to name a comperable news channel that is biased to this degree to the left.

- Hoon - 02-08-2006

After Bush was re-elected, I lost all interest in politics. My work was done on November 3rd.

- Ken'sPen - 02-08-2006

unfortunately there are too many people like you,

people who care about politics like they care about their sports team,

they root them on, cheer for them, give them support, based on a blind loyalty. and care little for what they actually do.

I know your comment is intended to be snarky....
but I haven't given up on you being smart enough to vote for your own good.

Quote:The Wall street journal is a conservative paper.....

while the editorial page of TWSJ is conservative, the newspaper's news pages are liberal, even more liberal than TNYT

- Hoon - 02-08-2006

WHOS IN THE WHITE HOUSE??

BUSH!
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH!

- Gooch - 02-08-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:right because there are no left wing outfits like faux news that provide the same service.....

the news pages of The Wall Street Journal leans furthest to the left. CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times are not far behind.

Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times are right of the average U.S. voter.

The media skews much more to the left than to the right, but of course you have your own bias that prevents you from realizing this.

WSJ is nothing of the sort. it is a very right-leaning pro-business organization.

- Hoon - 02-08-2006

BWAHAHAHAHAAA