CDIH
Damn it. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Damn it. (/showthread.php?tid=11692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Damn it. - Danked - 03-30-2006

So I went to Barnes & Nobles tonight to pick up street guides for Amsterdam/Paris and wound up having a pleasant conversation with the cute cashier behind the counter about my impending vacation. She seemed really sweet and there was definitely a good vibe between the two of us. There was no line so we had an opportunity to chat for a bit. It's been awhile since I've pursued any sort of relationship and I finally had a chance now that I've commited myself to moving three and a half hours away to Vermont. Fuck!

- Hoon - 03-30-2006

what is happening with you kids these days?

when i was single, i would've been less concerned with getting upset at the impossibility of having a long distance relationship with a girl and more concerned with fucking her before i left.

- Black Lazerus - 03-30-2006

danked you are leaving our pristine area? for Vermont!!! you know the weed growing potentials are "limited"

- Danked - 03-30-2006

Hoon Wrote:what is happening with you kids these days?

when i was single, i would've been less concerned with getting upset at the impossibility of having a long distance relationship with a girl and more concerned with fucking her before i left.
While I can understand your sentiment, I've never really been the type to fuck someone I don't care for on some level. Sex is great, but it's better if it has some meaning behind it.

- Danked - 03-30-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:danked you are leaving our pristine area? for Vermont!!! you know the weed growing potentials are "limited"
Hardly limited. I get all of my weed from there.

Yeah, I'm bailing on Jersey. It'll be nice to escape the shop and all of my family ties. I'm going insane here and haven't felt like myself in years. I'm doing this for me and I really just need to go.

well godspeed and send back gifts

- Hoon - 03-30-2006

Danked Wrote:

While I can understand your sentiment, I've never really been the type to fuck someone I don't care for on some level. Sex is great, but it's better if it has some meaning behind it.

I truly don't know whether I should laugh or clap.

- Arpikarhu - 03-30-2006

i have actually been exploring a move to vermont or new hampshire myself.

Hoon Wrote:
Danked Wrote:

I truly don't know whether I should laugh or clap.

he sounds like lush.... laughs

- Danked - 03-30-2006

I'm moving in with friends to the southern part of Vermont near Brattleboro. It's only temporary until I can land on my feet and find a steady job, then I'll look for a place of my own.

I've been away from here the last two weeks dividing my time between moving my stuff up there and watching CourtTV. If you didn't hear about it, a 73 year old lady was found guilty of bludgeoning her 78 year old husband to death in their driveway. The jury found her guilty of second degree murder and she's in lock up right now awaiting sentencing. She was actually my friend's next door neighbor. He has since moved.

- Goatweed - 03-30-2006

Danked's move to Vermont is the reason for Gonzo's absence, I'm sure of it!

- Danked - 03-30-2006

I was teasing him about it for years, but never really considered it seriously. I think I've broken him with the news.

- Goatweed - 03-30-2006

I picture him in the fetal position, in his tub, holding & caressing that dollar bill.

- Arpikarhu - 03-30-2006

the water pouring over the sides due to the displacement

Arpikarhu Wrote:the water pouring over the sides due to the displacement

like there is a tub big enough to let water go around him anywhere

- Hoon - 03-30-2006

his rubber ducky smashed so hard against the bottom of the tub it is actually melting into the porcelin.

- diceisgod - 03-30-2006

You shoulda grabbed a couple of honey dews from the produce section and brought them up to the register and said "You know what. baby? These honey dews look like your tits and I wanna slice them open and suck the flesh off the skin." Then you can tell her all about the iridescent algae on Lake Amsterdam.

- The Sleeper - 03-30-2006

that's fucking awesome. i wish i could move to vermont.

Barnes & Nobles has a produce section? oh you mean some books about melons.
i get it

- Mad - 03-30-2006

You should open an Internet cafe in Vermont.