CDIH
Tea - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Tea (/showthread.php?tid=12197)

Pages: 1 2

Tea - GonzoStyle - 11-01-2006

I just had the most amazing cup of tea, it was so amazing I may have another.

what sucks is that I have no clue what kind of tea it is. There is no box, and the tea bag doesnt have the string with the name on it.

It may not even be tea, I may have just drank heroin in a tea bag but it was amazing.

- virgingrrl - 11-01-2006

[goat] well is it green? cause it can't be green tea if its not green. [/goat]

Re: Tea - Ken'sPen - 11-01-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:It may not even be tea, I may have just drank heroin in a tea bag but it was amazing.

Did DIG brew it for ya?

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!1

- Goatweed - 11-01-2006

virgingrrl Wrote:[goat] well is it green? cause it can't be green tea if its not green. [/goat]

truth! Green Tea > any other kind of tea

[Image: greentea.jpg]

- faceman802 - 11-01-2006

snapple's new red tea with berries is the fucking bomb though

- GonzoStyle - 11-01-2006

yeah cause the authentic green tea comes from celestial seasoning, you're a cunt.

- faceman802 - 11-01-2006

what's fake green tea? is that like imitation crab meat?

- Mad - 11-01-2006

Arizona Green Tea with Honey is the bestest.

- HedCold - 11-01-2006

when i actually had to go to work, tea never gave me the morning boost i needed. i did prefer it over coffee though

- Goatweed - 11-01-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:yeah cause the authentic green tea comes from celestial seasoning, you're a cunt.

I didnt pshop that pic, thats from the pantry here at work - they put Authentic on it, not me!

Re: Tea - Luna - 11-01-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I just had the most amazing cup of tea, it was so amazing I may have another.

what sucks is that I have no clue what kind of tea it is. There is no box, and the tea bag doesnt have the string with the name on it.

It may not even be tea, I may have just drank heroin in a tea bag but it was amazing.
partying with the bosses daughter again, huh?

- diceisgod - 11-02-2006

after you drank it you probably were like teahee

- Keyser Soze - 11-02-2006

theres a new tea that pepsi or coke makes that pretty tasty.

- GonzoStyle - 11-02-2006

diceisgod Wrote:after you drank it you probably were like teahee

DIG is back!

- diceisgod - 11-02-2006

It's kinda hard to fuck up tea. Put some fucking dried out leaves in water. Viola! I'm a genius I made tea!

you're forgetting the artificial sweeteners and preservatives.

- faceman802 - 11-02-2006

some tea is fucking awful.

those moby teeny teas are horrendous.

- faceman802 - 11-02-2006

anything liquid in a small container like that can't be any good for you. its like bad sugar water. I just thought of a really bad tea, I don't know about anybody else but in my grade school we had the worst god awful tea known to man. it wasn't even drinkable, it figures it was like .45 a pint

- Galt - 11-02-2006

tea gives you kidney stones.