CDIH
The Sopranos - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Sopranos (/showthread.php?tid=12665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Sopranos - Keyser Soze - 06-04-2007

My prediction for the final episode is that Paulie winds up popping Tony.

Paulie thought Tony was gonna kill him on the boat, and has been paranoid ever since. He feels unappreciated, nobody showed up for his mother's wake and he purposely screwed up the operation to take out Phil. Paulie sees the floor coming out from under him, and for his own survival, he seeks the security of aligning himself with the New York family.

I could also see it ending with someone high up in the New York family turning states evidence against them, along with all the witnesses who watched phil's soliders whack sil. Theres plenty there for the Feds to take them down on, but that doesn't really make for a compelling ending.

The name of the show itself lends itself to Tony talking to the feds and 'singing like a soprano', and he seems cozy with the one fed thats always in satriali's......could the tips tony has been giving the feds all along about 'terrorists' have been code for actual mob members tony's been giving them tips on?

Another theory I have is that AJ saves Tony's life in some fashion, to redeem himself for the chicken shit he's been his whole life. On the flip side, I could also see AJ killing his father in some Shakespearian ending, seeing his father as a symbol for all that is wrong in the world.

Anyway, i'm sort of disappointed the series is coming to an end, even with it losing a lot of steam in the last couple of years. This season has been pretty good, and its a void that will be felt when next Sunday comes to pass.

Re: The Sopranos - Goatweed - 06-04-2007

I think I'm looking forward to the DVD's more, since Chase filmed a bunch of endings but he can only go with one - I'd be curious to see how else he thought of wrapping it up.

Re: The Sopranos - Keyser Soze - 06-04-2007

I did not know that, thats pretty fucking cool. I'll be looking forward to those DVDs.

Re: The Sopranos - GonzoStyle - 06-05-2007

I just caught up on the episode last night and for the first time in all the episodes I was actually sad that someone got killed, You cant kill Silvio Dante!!!! Sad

I have no clue how its gonna end but hopefully it goes out as good as it came in, hopefully it will be a great finale and I dont wanna overthink it, i'd rather just experience it.

Re: The Sopranos - Goatweed - 06-05-2007

I thought he was just in a coma?

Re: The Sopranos - GonzoStyle - 06-06-2007

well when paulie was at tony's house and they were packing shit up before they left, paulie said that he called the hospital and they said Sil wasn't gonna come out of the coma, so I assume that's the end for him. I loved Silvio, he was the best character on the show outside of tony, he was never really apart of any major storylines but he was always there.

Re: The Sopranos - The Jays - 06-06-2007

The russian that they were supposed to kill in the woods comes and kills Paulie, and then Tony is left all alone. Then a package gets sent to the NY crew, they open it, it ends up being a jar full of white powder, they all die instantly, and then everyone gets evacuated from Oswald Correctional Facility and that's how it all ends.

Re: The Sopranos - GonzoStyle - 06-07-2007

Then everyones looks at carmela and is like, hey werent you a guard here?

Re: The Sopranos - funsnapsdyno - 06-07-2007

Keyser you are smarter than I thought which pains me to say. Interesting ideas on how the show can end.

I just got done watching Sunday's show tonite (not that anyone cares). I'm sad that the end is near. I almost cried when Bobby got shot... almost.

Re: The Sopranos - Hybrid - 06-07-2007

The Jays Wrote:The russian that they were supposed to kill in the woods comes and kills Paulie, and then Tony is left all alone. Then a package gets sent to the NY crew, they open it, it ends up being a jar full of white powder, they all die instantly, and then everyone gets evacuated from Oswald Correctional Facility and that's how it all ends.

oz > any other hbo show

Re: The Sopranos - GonzoStyle - 06-07-2007

the wire > oz

Re: The Sopranos - Hybrid - 06-07-2007

nope

Re: The Sopranos - The Jays - 06-08-2007

Gonzo has been hyping the wire ever since sleeper and him couldn't stop gabbing about it after the knicks-bulls game. The only thing that could get him to stop yapping about it is some middle aged guy who got mugged by a bunch of hoodlums in midtown.

Re: The Sopranos - GonzoStyle - 06-08-2007

there is no need for hype, the show is a success and a critical hit, you just refuse to get on board cause you're a sicko who doesnt like peter griffin and hotel california.

Re: The Sopranos - Keyser Soze - 06-08-2007

i started getting into the wire this past season and was so blown away, i went back and got the previous seasons.

i just finished season one, it's great to see the arc of how the characters have changed from the beginning to where they are now. it's the best, most well written and paced show in television.

Re: The Sopranos - Galt - 06-08-2007

The wire is awesome. Though I'm too cheap to buy it, so I've been watching it on BET.

Season two has been pretty lame.

Re: The Sopranos - Goatweed - 06-08-2007

I can't see it being better than The Shield - I wanted to watch it to see what all the hype was about but I missed when HBO had season 1 on OnDemand.

Re: The Sopranos - HedCold - 06-08-2007

yea i didn't watch it because i missed the first few episodes on demand, and didn't want to start in the middle. hopefully they do it again this season

Re: The Sopranos - drusilla - 06-09-2007

it must be a guy thing. i started watching the wire when it first came on. i wanted the first 2 or three episodes & really didn't care for it. never tried to pick it back up.

Re: The Sopranos - GonzoStyle - 06-09-2007

It's not better than the shield, but its the best show on HBO.