CDIH
Further advances... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Further advances... (/showthread.php?tid=1386)

Pages: 1 2

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

I can't take it anymore people. PLEASE HELP!!!

This is the most recent advances from your friend Arpi...

arpikarhu (5:33:10 PM): i said thanks
jshoejr (5:33:17 PM): OK
arpikarhu (5:33:23 PM): what do you want, a blowjob

- Grumpy - 04-22-2002

and yet he denies being gay.......fuckin flamer

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

you are the biggest lying piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is completely out of context!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forget it......i lose this round...but mark my words, you will rue this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

:roflmao:

You want my beefy manmeat inside you so bad you can taste it.

- Grumpy - 04-22-2002

what part of "what do you want, a blowjob" is out of context.....you really can't mistake your intentions. ya pole swallowing flamer.

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

Quote:You want my beefy manmeat inside you so bad you can taste it.
you are an evil little bastard who will face my wrath!!!!! to take that comment, which i was using to imply that you are gay, and turn it around to make me look gay, ingenious. however you will find that it was an unfortunate move on your part when the awesome might of my vengeance smites you!!!!!!!!

- Ken'sPen - 04-22-2002

I feel so cheap right now.

- Hey Ladi - 04-22-2002

Quote:what part of "what do you want, a blowjob" is out of context.
He forgot to add anal sex on, then it would be a complete thought.

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

Quote:I feel so cheap right now.
Don't, at least I didn't charge YOU.

- Grumpy - 04-22-2002

Quote:turn it around to make me look gay, ingenious

it's not that hard to do when you really are queer as a 3 dollar bill.

- Hey Ladi - 04-22-2002

Quote:however you will find that it was an unfortunate move on your part when the awesome might of my vengeance smites you!!!!!!!!
Who else pictures Stewie, the baby from the Family guy?

- Cunt-Twat - 04-22-2002

i knew arpi was gay ever since he stood me up at bar 9, stupid fag.

- Sean Cold - 04-22-2002

Quote:i knew arpi was gay ever since he stood me up at bar 9, stupid fag

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, he was at Bar9 but you couldn't see him saince your head doesn't clear the foot rest on the stool?:firebounce: :firebounce:

And Maynard, becareful man. He might have his boy Drew waiting for you outside your house and he will knee cap you with a bat. Then again, considering Drew's stats, he will probally miss anyway.

Edited By Sean Cold on April 22 2002 at 6:34

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

Quote:I feel so cheap right now.
Feels good, doesn't it?
What was your name again?

- Cunt-Twat - 04-22-2002

Quote:Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, he was at Bar9 but you couldn't see him saince your head doesn't clear the foot rest on the stool? :firebounce: :firebounce:
hahaha, yeah take a shot at the midget, very nice!! :fu: :roflmao:

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

Quote:He might have his boy Drew waiting for you outside your house and he will knee cap you with a bat. Then again, considering Drew's stats, he will probally miss anyway.
Sean Cold comes to the plate. It's a high fast one, it's hit......it's long.....going....going.....GOOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 04-23-2002

ok, ok. i give up. i cant hide it anymore. i was deep in debt, i had nowhere to turn. then maymay told me he knew a way that i could make $20 bucks. i didnt want to, but the bookies were threatening me and i had no choice. i felt so dirty afterwards and swore never to do it again, but maynerd kept calling and holding out his filthy money. soon it became easier and easier to take his money. i bought new clothes and a fancy car. i became addicted to the money and the danger of never knowing what disease he might be carrying. i realize now that somewhere it all went wrong for me. i need help. please, someone help me.

- Sluggo - 04-23-2002

I can help you, Arpi...

:zzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp:

Here's a 50...

- Maynard - 04-23-2002

Quote:ok, ok. i give up. i cant hide it anymore. i was deep in debt, i had nowhere to turn. then maymay told me he knew a way that i could make $20 bucks. i didnt want to, but the bookies were threatening me and i had no choice. i felt so dirty afterwards and swore never to do it again, but maynerd kept calling and holding out his filthy money. soon it became easier and easier to take his money. i bought new clothes and a fancy car. i became addicted to the money and the danger of never knowing what disease he might be carrying. i realize now that somewhere it all went wrong for me. i need help. please, someone help me.

I call Shenanigans!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
You drive a scooter ya big liar!!

Arpi, this was the worst retaliation I've ever seen. And I bet you sat in that little booth of yours all evening thinking of a way to get back at me. Lame. Just an overall lame attempt.

I'm disappointed in you. :disappointed:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-23-2002

Maynard = Attention Whore^2