CDIH
The final game thread... - Is it possible? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The final game thread... - Is it possible? (/showthread.php?tid=1447)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Kid Afrika - 04-26-2002

I'm wondering if we can get the presupposed threads out of our heads. Do we really need the questions and word games threads? Why not just discuss things openly, rather than hiding our posts behind one-word answers to unanswerable questions?

I think if you just want to add the odd comment here or there, you can do so in a thread that has substance. The idea of a thread consisting of on substance is soooooo 5 minutes ago.

Let us move forth with pride and valor.

- Galt - 04-26-2002

99 bottles of beer on the wall.

- Maynard - 04-26-2002

So....we out PB, then Mav acts up, then today, lent acts like and jackass, then.....after WEEKS of not posting, or reading, slackjaw decides to grace us with a game in Entertainment......now k1d too.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! EVERYONE PLEASE TO GET FROM STREETS!!!

- HedCold - 04-26-2002

99 bottles of beer.

- Sluggo - 04-26-2002

Maybe it'll just fall on May... :firebounce:

hey mistar funneyman(mayfag), GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! :fuckoff:

when you get over yourself, let me know so that I can go on with my life...

Edited By Kid Afrika on April 25 2002 at 10:41

- Danked - 04-26-2002

Fuck you, Eddie Murphy! {Big Grin} I say fuck you, Eddie Murphy! {Big Grin}

- Danked - 04-26-2002

I got some ice scream. You don't have any. I got some ice cream.

- The Sleeper - 04-26-2002

<table style=filter:flipV>:poopain: </table>

Purple is only > < this big.

- fbd - 04-26-2002

98 bottles?

- slackjaw - 04-26-2002

Hey Maymay, I posted the other day dick.... I happen to be busy as hell at work, and have been a wee bit enveloped in my little gaming world....lol.

Hey Kid, is it possible that you might go one day on this planet without bitching about something? You don't like the game threads.... DON'T FUCKING READ THEM. Jesus, you are the epitome of hypocrisy sometimes. One day it's "entertain me", the next it's "stop boring me". I hate to break it to you, but the world does not revolve around you. Maynard called me for not having posted recently, well, that's because I don't read and or post in every thread just to "hear myself talk" so to speak. If something strikes me as interesting, I'll give it a look, if my point of view has not been stated already, I'll reply. If a thread has a topic i already know does not entice me.... i will simply ignore it. Is that so hard? "Oh, look, a thread about Galt's ass cheese..... hmm, i am sure i don't wanna read that, but I am a drone and have nothing better to do than complain, so i'll look at it anyway". Jesus man, lighten up.

Edited By slackjaw on April 25 2002 at 10:58

- Sluggo - 04-26-2002

Dat aint no MacDonowds hamburga...
Dats a wewfare peppa burga...

- Hybrid - 04-26-2002

take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall

- HedCold - 04-26-2002

97 bottles of beer on the wall

Edited By HedCold on April 25 2002 at 10:59

- Hey Ladi - 04-26-2002

NO!!! We won't stop the game threads WE LIKE them!!!! bleh! {:p}

- Maynard - 04-26-2002

I think it's absolutely hilarious that you two tools got your panites in a bunch.

Learn to read jokes tools. :roflmao:

I've been laughing myself silly here. heh
heh
hehehehe

- Sluggo - 04-26-2002

I dunno...
I took what kid said in the beginning of this thread as an invitation to play...
I took what May said as some sarcasm that, frankly, made me chuckle...
I say...Goonie Goo-Goo!!!

- Hybrid - 04-26-2002

olly olly oxen free

Quote:Hey Kid, is it possible that you might go one day on this planet without bitching about something? You don't like the game threads.... DON'T FUCKING READ THEM. Jesus, you are the epitome of hypocrisy sometimes. One day it's "entertain me", the next it's "stop boring me". I hate to break it to you, but the world does not revolve around you. Maynard called me for not having posted recently, well, that's because I don't read and or post in every thread just to "hear myself talk" so to speak. If something strikes me as interesting, I'll give it a look, if my point of view has not been stated already, I'll reply. If a thread has a topic i already know does not entice me.... i will simply ignore it. Is that so hard? "Oh, look, a thread about Galt's ass cheese..... hmm, i am sure i don't wanna read that, but I am a drone and have nothing better to do than complain, so i'll look at it anyway". Jesus man, lighten up.
I hate to break it to you, but you've just fallen victim to your own ignorance. I haven't posted much lately because there's not much that I feel like responding to. You chose this one thread, which I posted half-heartedly, to attack me. The problem is, I realized ahead of time that this would probably become the next chat thread, as opposed to the last chat thread.

My motivation was more to make people think, than to have people actually heed my half-assed message board etiquette. The people will post what they want to post. I just made another thread in which they can post it. That's all.