CDIH
The things i am sick of - Just tired of some shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The things i am sick of - Just tired of some shit (/showthread.php?tid=1758)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Sean Cold - 05-15-2002

I am sick of people in this world. Fuckin mouth breathers need to to just be shot already.

I am sick of cigarettes costing so much fuckin loot. God forbid i forget to place my order from kentucky, I am ransomed $5.50 just to tide me over till ups delivers them.

I am sick of my fuckin lazy, fat assed, she male Mail woman getting my mail here at 4:30 in the afternoon. My other mailmen actually delivered before noon, now this worthless twat is lucky to get here by dinner time.

I am sick of people asking me whats wrong. Go to hell and fuck ofF. If there was something wrong and I wanted you to know about it, I would have fuckin told you.

- Buttmunch - 05-15-2002

What happened Sean?

- Keyser Soze - 05-15-2002

I'm sick of Sean's game threads. Wink

- Maynard - 05-15-2002

WEll I'm an ass that just started smoking again after quitting for a year. Confuseduicide: But my cigarettes only cost $3.50 a pack.

Quote:I am sick of people asking me whats wrong. Go to hell and fuck ofF. If there was something wrong and I wanted you to know about it, I would have fuckin told you.
Yeah, it might get on your nerves and piss you off, but at least people are concerned. They could laugh at you instead.

- Sean Cold - 05-15-2002

Quote:What happened Sean?

Nothing. Don't you have a lawsuit to plan or something?

I am also sick of NYC in general. The fuckin breeding house for all the dregs of humanity that it is.

- Buttmunch - 05-15-2002

Quote:Yeah, it might get on your nerves and piss you off, but at least people are concerned. They could laugh at you instead.
Psst, Maynard, I think psychologists call this transferrence or displacement.

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

I'm tired of working
I'm tired of there not being enough hours in the day
I'm tired of needing to sleep, and eat, and the whole hair removal process
I'm tired of traffic, and people to follow too close, or too far, and people who cut everyone off, and people who drive slow in the fast lane, or fast in the slow lane
I'm tired of the status quo

- Sean Cold - 05-15-2002

Quote:I'm sick of Sean's game threads. Wink

It's not a game thread you asswipe. It's me expressing what I am sick of. I don't give a flying rats ass if people respond in kind or not. I am now sick of Keyser as well.:firebounce:

- Spitfire - 05-15-2002

I'm just sick of people asking me how I'm doing...how my job is going...

They really don't want to know the truth :crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead:

- Maynard - 05-15-2002

Quote:Psst, Maynard, I think psychologists call this transferrence or displacement.
I didn't say people laugh at my pain. You assume too much. I was just stating that instead of being concerned for his well being, they could laugh at him instead.

- Luna - 05-15-2002

What's wrong, Sean? Undecided

- Maynard - 05-15-2002

Oh, and by the way....

I STILL hate the dumb mother fuckers who can't move their hand up 2 inches and use their blinkers!!!!!!

- Buttmunch - 05-15-2002

Quote:I didn't say people laugh at my pain.
You are correct sir.

I should have stated that we laugh at your pain instead of just implying it.

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

I'm tired or war & hate
I'm tired of terrorism
I'm tired of the small minded
I'm tired of everyone telling everyone else what to do
I'm tired of money
I'm tired of anti-drug laws
I'm tired of waiting for my :fuggin:

- Arthur Dent - 05-15-2002

Yeah, I'm sick of these fuckin' morons with clipboards trying to get me to sign-up to donate to their latest cause of the week. "Gotta minute for Shelter?" "Gotta minute for WWF?" "Gotta minute for mental health?" No! I don't have a fucking minute for you!

And I'm sick of being constantly asked for change. "Spare some change, sir?" "Got any spare change mate?" "Spare 20p for a cup of tea?" Makes me want to beat them over the head with a bag of pennies.

Between the two of them, I can't go for a walk without being harrassed at least once anywhere I go.

Then, today I go to McDonald's for lunch. Place is real busy and they're doubling up on registers, taking the next persons order while someone else gets your food. So, guy puts a bag and a coke down and another guy picks it up and walks to his table. Guy at the register says "can I help you." "Yeah, I'm waitng for my food." "I gave you your food." "No, THAT guy just walked away with his stuff." The other guy walked away with MY order. Fucker hadn't even ordered yet. Just walked away with it. Then, the moron behind the register tries to give me the bag after he got it back from the other guy. "No, your going to give me NEW stuff. I don't know what he did with that!" Got into a fight with the guy and the manager came over and yelled at him and I finally got my lunch. Fuckin morons.

- Keyser Soze - 05-15-2002

I'm sick of having to get up at 7AM monday through friday.

I'm sick of driving an hour to work.

I'm sick of Sean not getting my jokes. Wink

- Maynard - 05-15-2002

Oh....I REALLY hate when you keep a lighter in your pocket, and then you pull it out to use it, and it has a piece of pocket lint stuck in there, and you can't light your fucking cigarette. Then you spend the next 5 minutes trying to get that little piece of lint out so that you can use the fuckin lighter.

- Silera - 05-15-2002

I am sick of my ex husband.

I am sick of people offering unsolicited advice, and on the same note people who've read a few help books or watched a couple of Oprah episodes and suddenly feel that they have some type of psychiatry degree and can analyze me.

- Black Lazerus - 05-15-2002

Quote:Nothing. Don't you have a lawsuit to plan or something?

I am also sick of NYC in general. The fuckin breeding house for all the dregs of humanity that it is.
Sorry to correct you boss but that would be Washington DC.

- Sloatsburgh - 05-15-2002

Maybe we should blow the planet up, or maybe just NYC & LA (and the Eastern Hemisphere, of course).