CDIH
Dollar coins - And jews - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dollar coins - And jews (/showthread.php?tid=2254)

- Galt - 06-22-2002

Get rid of them. They are offer new value

- The Sleeper - 06-22-2002

I did some research, and interestingly enough, the congressman who is against the penny is in favor of the dollar coin, so suck it!

- HedCold - 06-22-2002

dollar coins are annoying. you can't throw them at anyone, since they're worth a dollar, but they seem so cheap

Legal Tender Modernization Act
He is really onto something

- HedCold - 06-22-2002

what would we do with all the extra pennies we would have? would we be able to round them up and trade them in at banks?
and with no pennies, what would we use to make wishes with?
and to stay on topic, its more fun to make fun of jews for picking up pennies then it is nickels

Quote:and to stay on topic, its more fun to make fun of jews for picking up pennies then it is nickels
Fuck, didn't think of that. Ok, I'm in favor of the penny again.

- HedCold - 06-22-2002

Quote:Does the Legal Tender Modernization Act eliminate the $1 bill?
No. HR 2528 does not cease issuance of one dollar notes. This is an important aspect of modernizing our currency, and I plan to introduce separate legislation in this area. However, with the recent establishment of the Golden Dollar coin, I believe the elimination of the $1 bill should move on a parallel path with the comprehensive modernization effort.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dollar coins stink. whats so bad about the one dollar bill that there should be a coin for it? coins are annoying and easier to lose.

- Sephiroth - 06-22-2002

The only reason we havent eliminated the penny is because every time it is proposed, the people from Illinois throw a shitstorm (Lincoln's homestate and original place of office).

Quote:The only reason we havent eliminated the penny is because every time it is proposed, the people from Illinois throw a shitstorm (Lincoln's homestate and original place of office).
He's on the 5$ bill, what more could people want? Fuckin hicks, they're worse than the people who say "well that's just my .02"

- FNMoron - 06-22-2002

the problem with dollar coins is that strippers look at you funney when you try to shove one in their...... :moonie:

- PatCooper - 06-22-2002

You should see the look you get when you slide a penny in there.:burnfucker:

- Ken'sPen - 06-22-2002

Sacajewea>jews>Susan B. Anthony's

- Sluggo - 06-22-2002

Quote:what would we do with all the extra pennies we would have?

Quote:The penny would continue to be legal tender, but the total value of any cash transaction would be rounded up or down so that no pennies would be required.

Cash 'em in.

- Kim - 06-22-2002

There was a shortage of pennies 2 years ago...