CDIH
Reefer madness!!!!1!!11! - The worst thing you ever did while high? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Reefer madness!!!!1!!11! - The worst thing you ever did while high? (/showthread.php?tid=2853)

Pages: 1 2

- Danked - 07-29-2002

I was at Borders last night and I found this on DVD in their bargain bin for $8. It's about an hour long, slow-moving, and the audio is shoddy, but it's absolutely hysterical. Young Jimmy goes from being a clean-cut, studious young chap to a raving, homicidial dope fiend running over pedestrians and murdering his girlfriend, Mary, in a drug induced stupor. Anybody that smokes up in the film immediately starts up in maniacal fits of laughter and are prone to violent rages. Beware the evils of marijuana!!!

Anyway, what's the worst thing you ever did high? Would you have done it if you weren't high?

I ate a baby once. Someone put her too close to the Pizza Hut Doritos and before I realized it, it was too late.

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

i read this thread

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

I think one time I ate a whole pizza while high.

that's about the worst thing I've evern done while high.

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2002

So Danked, what did Froy say about this piece when you submitted it to OTL?

- LZMF1 - 07-29-2002

i accidentally spilled a bottle of everclear grain alcohol in my buddy's dorm room at FDU madison and dared him to put a lit match to it. he did and poof!!!!!!!

we had to replace the table, half of the carpet, and parts of the couch.

would i have done that while not stoned? .......................sure, why not?

- Danked - 07-29-2002

OTL has articles!?!?!?

- Danked - 07-29-2002

Oh yeah...

At a jamband festival on a hot day, one of my hippie friends was tripping and asked someone to pour water on her head. I told her she was starting to melt. :lol:

She demanded I write an essay on why I was an asshole when we got home. :-(

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-29-2002

A bunch of friends and I smoked up and went to see Mr. Bean....no one but me and this guy Jay got the munchies....we ended up eating a can of Chef Boy Ardee cold and an Enteman's pumpkin pie in the street with our fingers. I have long nails, and we were like sucking the sauce and pumpkin out from under them in front of the store. We must've looked hideous...but I was young so its okay. :-D

- Danked - 07-29-2002

I kicked Amy out of the growroom.

- OAS - 07-29-2002

People still get high????

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

Quote:I kicked Amy out of the growroom.
[LZMay]:rofl: [/LZMay]

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

pot makes me dizzy Undecided

- LZMF1 - 07-29-2002

Quote:[LZMay]:rofl: [/LZMay]
moron........how did i get lumped together with maynerd? i may be we todd did but i'm not a deek! or are you implying that he is also retarded?

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

well LZ... since you asked...

no.:lol:

- LZMF1 - 07-29-2002

ummmmmmmmm...........all righty then.:crackhead:

- Sluggo - 07-29-2002

Shut up DEEK!

One time when I was really high...
I lost my stash.

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

you didn't lose it Sluggo... you smoked it....Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey:

- LZMF1 - 07-29-2002

Quote:One time when I was really high...
I lost my stash.

dumbass!!!!!!!

lol! i've done that a few times too.

Edited By LZMF1 on July 29 2002 at 2:16

- Sluggo - 07-29-2002

No, Moron...
You probably smoked it. :moonie:

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

Quote:No, Moron...
You probably smoked it.
Rolleyes would i do that? Rolleyes