CDIH
Africa Hot!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Africa Hot!! (/showthread.php?tid=2864)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

No, not the resident large black fellow that posts on our board.

I mean it's really fucking hot out. The temp is like 94 here, but the humidity!!! You start dripping sweat just sitting in one place.

Thank God the temperature is gonna drop over the next few days. I fuckin hate this humidity shit!!!

ITS A WET HOT!!!

- fbd - 07-29-2002

i went out and shot myself with the hose.it felt good

- GonzoStyle - 07-29-2002

Quote:i went out and shot myself with the hose

Too bad it wasn't a gun

- FNMoron - 07-29-2002

Quote:Too bad it wasn't a gun
to bad he wasn't shooting Maynard

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Where do you live fbd? I'm out in the boonies in NJ and it's this fuckin bad. I couldn't imagine what the humidity in the city's like. Or Gonzo's undershorts for that matter.

- HedCold - 07-29-2002

wuss

- Hybrid - 07-29-2002

central air is great

- GonzoStyle - 07-29-2002

Quote:to bad he wasn't shooting Maynard

But I like maynard, you're the one that's a fuggin mean asshole.

- Hey Ladi - 07-30-2002

Quote:ITS A WET HOT!!!
:fucking:

- FNMoron - 07-30-2002

Quote:But I like maynard, you're the one that's a fuggin mean asshole.
well... yeah... but i'm only really mean to Maynard... cuz, well.... he's a dick...

yeah, yeah... i know sluggo.... wrong thread...

- Is Don on the phone? - 07-30-2002

It's 94 at JFK right now... Friggin HOT!!!:burnfucker:

- Gooch - 07-30-2002

LET'S SEND ALL THE NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA

OK THAT'S JUST A WONDERFULL DREAM - BUT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS SHIT - WE CAN'T LET THEM CONTINUE TO POLUTE OUR INVIRONMENT - OUR BLOOD - OUR LIVES -OUR MEDIA - MOVIES - LOOK AT ONE NIGGER - PUFF DADDY - THIS VOMIT HAS A MILLION DOLLARS IN HIS POCKET - AND HE SHOULD BE BUSY PICKING COTTON INSTEAD OF MAKING A BUNCH OF LITTLE HALF WHITE, MONKEE NIGGER CREATURES! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT GOLF NIGGER "TIGER" TO MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER? THE ONES WITH MONEY LOOK FOR A PRETTY WHITE GIRL (A STUPID ONE FOR SURE) AND THE POOR ONES LOOK FOR AN UGLY FAT, WHITE WHORE, BUT EVERY NIGGER WANTS A WHITE WOMAN - WHY AREN'T WE HANGING THEM ANYMORE?

WHEN I WAS A KID IN THE 50'S WE HAD THE NIGGERS IN LINE AND THEY WEREN'T SO BAD, BUT THEN THIS j.f. KENNEDY HAD THE IDEA, LIKE THAT DOCTOR IN THE H.G. WELLS BOOK, HE WANTED TO MAKE A MAN OUT OF A GORILLA!!!!!! HUMANS TAKE NOTE AT WHAT WE HAVE NOW: NIGGERS IN OUR SCHOOLS, NIGGERS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS, CHURCHES AND ON OUR POLICE FORCE FOR CHRIST SAKE - I COULD EAT NAILS AND SHIT FENCE STAPLES - THESE MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE INVADED EVERY FACET OF OUR LIVES!!!!!

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHITE BROTHERS WE CAN'T LET THESE PRIMATES TAKE OVER THE WORLD JUST BECAUSE IT'S "POLITICALLY CORRECT" FUCK OFF!!! THE SOUTH NEEDS TO RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- GonzoStyle - 07-30-2002

Quote:well... yeah... but i'm only really mean to Maynard... cuz, well.... he's a dick...

You are the hippiest, hypocrite I ever met!!!

- FNMoron - 07-30-2002

what makes me a hypocrite Gonzo??? enlighten me please...

Cause you have been a mean, vicious prick just for the sake of being mean.. MEANIE!!! :burnfucker:

- LZMF1 - 07-30-2002

Quote:central air is great
central air rocks :headbanger:

- FNMoron - 07-30-2002

Quote:Cause you have been a mean, vicious prick just for the sake of being mean.. MEANIE!!!
ok... i still don't understand how being a "MEANIE!!!" makes me a hypocriteUndecided

Quote:ok... i still don't understand how being a "MEANIE!!!" makes me a hypocrite

Cause you lectured me like a douche bag that I am an asshole cause I am mean for no reason. Poopie face.

- FNMoron - 07-30-2002

gonz..... and that applies here how????

Quote:gonz..... and that applies here how????

Cause you are teh hypocrite!!!!!!!!