CDIH
Blackout!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Blackout!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2870)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 07-30-2002

my neighborhood just had a 4 minute blackout. the whole block went dark. it was cool!! not enough time for looting though. oh well.

- Arpikarhu - 07-30-2002

fuck yeah!!! just had another one!!! the fur is gonna fly tonight. i am signing off before it fries my computer. (here come the "yay for the blackout, hes gone" posts) sigh:-(

- FNMoron - 07-30-2002

Quote:my neighborhood just had a 4 minute blackout. the whole block went dark. it was cool!! not enough time for looting though. oh well.
Translation: my neighborhood just had a 4 minute blackout. I want my mommy!!! the whole block went dark. it was scary. I think i just pooped my pants. oh well.

- Sean Cold - 07-30-2002

I am having the same fuckin problem tonight. This is really starting to suck major ass.

- FNMoron - 07-30-2002

Sean... you pooped your pants too?

- Galt - 07-30-2002

I blame the CGI errors and the blackouts on all the new mods.

- crx girl - 07-30-2002

i was just about to get in the shower when that second one happened, but it was only for a couple of seconds ya big wussie.

- Ken'sPen - 07-30-2002

damn.

I thought Arpi was having another stroke.......

- DGW - 07-30-2002

Con Ed is your friend.

- OAS - 07-30-2002

Pennsylvania power was on uninterupted and the central air ran without a hitch. Nice!

- Kid Afrika - 07-30-2002

Considering that a large percentage of the homes in PA have wheels, but no A/C, I don't find that hard to believe. However, when you live in overpopulated NYC or NJ, brown/black-outs are pretty common on extremely hot days.

Last night on my way home, there was nearly an entire district in my town without power. Traffic lights were out, creating quite a mess on routes 9 & 18. Luckily, my power went uninterrupted, though.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-30-2002

What kind of shitty town government doesnt have a backup plan for traffic lights.

- OAS - 07-30-2002

Quote:What kind of shitty town government doesnt have a backup plan for traffic lights.
Harlem.

- Doc - 07-30-2002

I still can't believe Kid lives in Old Bridge
Suburbia suits you my friend
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited By Doc on July 30 2002 at 10:22

- drusilla - 07-30-2002

yeah man, i was trying to watch deer hunter last night & the stupid power kept going out. damn con ed. my friend works for them & said "something like a mylar balloon must have hit something over head causeing the flashes" whatever. fix it.

Quote:I still can't believe Kid lives in Old Bridge
Suburbia suits you my friend
Yes doc, it's true. I moved up out the ghetto. :-D

To be perfectly honest, I like to live in a neighborhood where I just might be the biggest criminal (not much of one at all).

The downside... you can't buy drugs on the corner, you have to drive to the liquor store, and there's not a gun store for miles.

- Doc - 07-30-2002

Yeah, I know...I live there too

Haven't we had this conversation before? It feels like a bad Seinfeld episode

- Ken'sPen - 07-30-2002

My family used to live in old bridge,
till "they started moving in"

we started the suburban flight.

- Doc - 07-30-2002

Kid is the reason there are two types of malls in suburban jersey.
The one white people go to and the one white people used to go to

Thanks Chris Rock

Quote:The one white people go to and the one white people used to go to
You mean like Freehold mall and Brunswick Square, respectively?

And what's the best thing about Old Bridge, doc?