CDIH
Since ikea isnt around......... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Since ikea isnt around......... (/showthread.php?tid=2881)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 07-30-2002

GODLEY, Texas (Reuters) -- An argument over who was going to heaven and who was going to hell ended with one Texas man shooting another to death with a shotgun, police said Monday.

The man charged in the slaying is a corrections officer.

Johnny Joslin, 20, was allegedly shot by Clayton Frank Stoker, 21, on Sunday. The two had spent Saturday night bar hopping with two other men in Fort Worth, about 40 miles (65 kilometers) northeast of Godley.

Johnson County Sheriff Bob Alford said a witness who was the designated driver for the group told police the four men were sitting at a table outside a trailer park after their night on the town and began arguing about religion.

The talk became heated when the subject turned to who would go to heaven and who would go to hell.

Stoker said he would settle the argument and went into a house and returned with a shotgun, which he loaded and placed in his mouth, Alford said the witness reported.

"The victim Joslin then took the gun out of Stoker's mouth, saying, 'If you have to shoot somebody, shoot me,"' Alford said, citing the witness report.

The shotgun went off, hitting Joslin in the chest and killing him.

Stoker, a Johnson County corrections officer, has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder, Alford said.

- Sloatsburgh - 07-30-2002

Another poor example of how religion is keeping the white man down.

- The Sleeper - 07-30-2002

nice cut and paste job loser, this thread sucks.

- Maynard - 07-30-2002

Do they send you to hell for extreme stupidity?

- Doc - 07-30-2002

Drunken irony...I'm now convinced God has a wierd sense of humor

- Kid Afrika - 07-30-2002

Quote:Do they send you to hell for extreme stupidity?
If they did, wouldn't you be there?

Edited By Kid Afrika on July 30 2002 at 1:49

- Arpikarhu - 07-30-2002

Quote:nice cut and paste job loser, this thread sucks.
i know this is just the hellspawn speaking through you so i forgive you

- Maynard - 07-30-2002

Right next to you k1d.

Actually sucker, since you are the one who believes in it, you'll be the one there, not me. Since there is no heaven or hell, I am destined to cease to exist when I die.

- Maynard - 07-30-2002

I don't believe it k1d.

Prove it.

- Arpikarhu - 07-30-2002

i ,as well, would like kid to prove it

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-30-2002

Maynard, in science the burden of proof lies on the person that claims something exists.

So if you said there is a heaven/hell, the burden of proof lies on you. The burden of proof doesn't lie on kid who says that there is no such thing. Especially since you technically can't prove a negative.

And that ladies and gentlemen was the cdih scientific post of the day. Tune in 2 months from now when another member has an actual coherent thought.

- OAS - 07-30-2002

That's unfair to ask Kid to prove it. Let's say hypotheticaly, Kid get's lynched tonight and dies while hanging from some tree in Central Jersey. Based on his lifes actions, he does wind up in a heaven or a hell. Kid would sign on to the board and tell us he was right. He wouldn't admit to us that he was in either place.

You can't even trust the black man in the after life. :disappointed:

yeah, so there!

- Maynard - 07-30-2002

Quote:So if you said there is a heaven/hell, the burden of proof lies on you. The burden of proof doesn't lie on kid who says that there is no such thing. Especially since you technically can't prove a negative.
I just wanted k1d to kill himself is all. I could care less about heaven and hell. :disappointed:

- Spitfire - 07-30-2002

Energy can be changed from one form to another, it cannot be created or destroyed.

- Doc - 07-30-2002

For every action there's a FootAction

Quote:Energy can be changed from one form to another, it cannot be created or destroyed.
Somebody paid attention in high school biology. I hate to break it to you spit, but people do die. It's pretty much inevitable.

If you are going to try to convince me that the spirit is a form of energy, save your breath.

- Arpikarhu - 07-30-2002

and the energy isnt destroyed regardless. as your body decomposses the molecules are used by other life forms such as bacteria for food. decomposition itself is caused by fleshy eating bacteria. our "energy" is transfered in that manner. so the heaven hell, soul as energy conversation is pointless. as the energy is not destroyed

- FNMoron - 07-30-2002

Quote:in science the burden of proof lies on the person that claims something exists.

So if you said there is a heaven/hell, the burden of proof lies on you. The burden of proof doesn't lie on kid who says that there is no such thing. Especially since you technically can't prove a negative.
I don't believe in Maynard... does that mean he has to prove he exists by killing himself?