CDIH
There can be only one. - Biggest retard on the board - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: There can be only one. - Biggest retard on the board (/showthread.php?tid=2944)

Pages: 1 2

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

Sorry OAS, I did not include myself....
this has nothing to do with posting styles and so forth.

Just vote for the member you think has the lowest IQ and might be beaten by a stump on Jeopardy.

- Kid Afrika - 08-02-2002

Dude, you can't put Howie in the same league with LZMF. That's just wrong.

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Ken, I accept your decision not to include yourself, it is your thread afterall, but how could you not include DIG?

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

Dig is a very good agitator, but I think he operates with a normal IQ.

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Yeah, the same as the real Dice, Zero - OH!

- Gooch - 08-02-2002

Sorry man...I've known Howie for quite a while, and he is anything but a retard. He just likes to dumb it down to be able to talk to TFEC, and unwind. LZ has got this one in the bag.

- Metalfan - 08-02-2002

Quote:He just likes to dumb it down to be able to talk to TFEC, and unwind.

Seriously, how can on confuse utter vulgarity and debauchery for being a tard? :crackhead:

Should just give LZ the crown now and be done with it.

- LZMF1 - 08-02-2002

there should be an icon for the supreme emperor of the 'tards!

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

Quote:Seriously, how can on confuse utter vulgarity and debauchery for being a tard

I am not Metal. His inclusion is based soley upon his debating skills and lack of basic English Comprehension.

- Sloatsburgh - 08-02-2002

WOW. I made Ken's Elite Three.

Just because I was suspicious of the reappearance of long forgotten **.com female posters.

- Hey Ladi - 08-02-2002

LZ wins! :bouncer:

He can't hold a conversation without mentioning the pretty colors on the screen, or how funny it is that it's called a mouse, or just how sparklly his new cocktail shaker is. ;-)

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

NO!!!! Sloats, I've had my eye on you for a while,
I need the Rosetta (sp?) Stone to translate some of your posts at times.

- LZMF1 - 08-02-2002

the voting isn't done yet, howie has a chance to catch up

- Bag of Shit Howie - 08-02-2002

There, I had to crawl out of the short bus for this one..lol!! I don't know the other two up there so i voted for myself...does that count..lol!! You friggin people are killin me with some of the responses..god damn funny!!!

- Maynard - 08-02-2002

Personally, I think that Ladi should be up there instead of Howie. He may be repetative and unoriginal, but I think he's probably fairly intelligent.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

OUCH!!!
are you suggesting Ladi isn't.....
poor sweet thing.....
C'mere Ladi I will make you feel better......:fucking:

and OAS save your energy this one is on me.....
:disappointed:

- Hey Ladi - 08-02-2002

Hey! ......... ooo pretty flowers.......... what was I doing?

- Sloatsburgh - 08-02-2002

Quote:Personally, I think that Ladi should be up there instead of Howie. He may be repetative and unoriginal, but I think he's probably fairly intelligent.

But I'm still a fucking retard.....

- Hey Ladi - 08-02-2002

yes

- Arthur Dent - 08-02-2002

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>There can be only one!!!</table></span>
[Image: highlander.jpg]