CDIH
Luna's merlot thread. - Talk about wine here. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Luna's merlot thread. - Talk about wine here. (/showthread.php?tid=3084)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sloatsburgh - 08-09-2002

I like Red wines. I find that white wines are too sugary for me and give me headaches in the morning.

A very good wine are the Dr. Frank wines of the Finger Lakes. Dr Frank Wines

- GonzoStyle - 08-09-2002

The trailer trash queen drinks wine?

Edited By GonzoStyle on Aug. 09 2002 at 4:19

- Baker - 08-09-2002

I have no preferances I drink what ever I can get my hands on.

- Ken'sPen - 08-09-2002

Quote:The trailor trash queen drinks wine?

that's trailer dipstick.

- Maynard - 08-09-2002

I also prefer red wine. although a friend has gotten me into drinking Pinot Grigio lately.

I think my favorite red now is Kendall-Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon. Really good wine, excellent aroma, not too full of a body, but just enough.
Kendall-Jackson Wines

- Sloatsburgh - 08-09-2002

She asks if the wine is grape flavored.

- Ken'sPen - 08-09-2002

Kendall Jackson is wine trash drink to pretend they know about good wine.

- Arpikarhu - 08-09-2002

i hate to admit it but ken is right

- Maynard - 08-09-2002

OK Ken....since when is a $30 bottle of wine trash wine?

Sure, it's not $120 a bottle, but that is just for pompous jackasses who like to pretend they know about good wine.

- Hey Ladi - 08-09-2002

Sangria :bouncer: :toast:

- Ken'sPen - 08-09-2002

If you are paying 30 bucks for Kendall Jackson you are getting hosed.
I would recommend a Steele or Cakebread or Chalk Hill for that price range.

- Arpikarhu - 08-09-2002

once again, ken is right. i like the chalk hill. maynerd obviously thinks the price is what makes wine a quality wine. Rolleyes

- Maynard - 08-09-2002

Who the fuck are you to tell me what kind of wine I like or don't like? Their Grand Reserve is a Damn good fucking wine, and you telling me its trash is just going to make me drink more of it. shove your opinions up your ass. No one asked you anyhow.

Quote:that is just for pompous jackasses who like to pretend they know about good wine.

pot, kettle, black... connect the dots.

- Ken'sPen - 08-09-2002

Quote:Damn good fucking wine, and you telling me its trash is just going to make me drink more of it. shove your opinions up your ass. No one asked you anyhow.

Fer white trash yo shur do talk purty.

Quote:and you telling me its trash is just going to make me drink more of it.

Cyanide is trash as well, drink as much as you want.

- Ken'sPen - 08-09-2002

Quote:Who the fuck are you to tell me what kind of wine I like or don't like? Their Grand Reserve is a Damn good fucking wine, and you telling me its trash is just going to make me drink more of it. shove your opinions up your ass. No one asked you anyhow.

were you crying when you wrote this?
I wasn't telling you what wine you like, just that you are white trash for liking what you do.

- Maynard - 08-09-2002

Wasnt crying at all. Like what you want. But don't tell me what I should or shouldn't drink. :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 08-09-2002

this is going to anger management if it doesnt stop

- Ken'sPen - 08-09-2002

I WASN'T!!!!
I don't care what you drink, I was just pointing out that you're trash for drinking it......
Now when you drink the wine from the big plastic cups do you stain that thing on your chin?

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 09 2002 at 4:45